What's the musical equivalent of Seinfeld, Any Forums?

What's the musical equivalent of Seinfeld, Any Forums?

Attached: AAKXLZYQAOOBQXPHIAQ3MYGZ5E.jpg (1200x962, 145.33K)

Attached: 418453549886.jpg (500x500, 50.45K)

Talking Heads

Blondie because everyone wants to fuck the only chick around

Bananarama.

nirvana

Probably the Beatles. Took a well known art form, innovated within it, and left a legacy that literally no one will ever have a chance of rivaling.

Your correct but in the sense that both are overrated and while they were remarkable for their time, they're mostly just bland right now because the medium has gone much further than they imagined.

I don't know if I'd agree that most sitcoms have "gone beyond" Seinfeld. They seem to still be copying it 30 years later from what I can tell

Ween

Steely Dan
Supertramp
Talking Heads

LCD Soundsystem
this is the correct answer

I genuinely see modern tv aping Seinfeld right now. I guess it might be true, but you might as well also be saying that modern tv still apes Friends or I Love Lucy and while you appreciate both their pioneering status, you'd still be rather watching the new show.

*I genuinely don't

All wrong

Attached: A8682A2E-D88C-4DB0-AD25-35A0BFB4126E.jpg (220x220, 13.01K)

Bob Dylan

Ted Nuggent

Steely Dan

this looks interesting; got a link?

I still find Seinfeld hilarious. Only about 15-20% of the jokes have aged out of being funny. It’s still extremely relatable, basically a show about being fed up with normies and NPCs

I dunno personally, the jokes get nothing more than a chuckle out of me. I get its more character oriented than what I'm used to, but most of the stuff they fuss over just confuse me.

thoughts on Curb Your Enthusiasm?