Fucking based. Veddercucks on suicide watch

Fucking based. Veddercucks on suicide watch

Attached: 264640A3-6406-40AD-8CE8-12B78620B5FE.jpg (735x699, 99.2K)

Who are any of these people

Music your grandparents listened to in the 90s

more like nikki fucked his grandma

Nikki Sixx is right. In fact the entire "grunge thing" was an absolute faggoty, garbage mistake. Consider that all those mopey ass "angst" bands were doing the music that they were doing...IN 90S AMERICA. IN THE MOSY PROSPEROUS TIME IN THE NATION'S HISTORY.

Now that kind of shit might actually be warranted today, but old fucks like Vedder already got theirs so i guess so much for that.

it was good for opening doors at least. I like rob zombie. probably wouldn't have got his shot without the rest exploding first.

>rolling stone
>nikki sixx
>pearl jam
nobody under 30 cares

cool. go OD on oxy or Troon out. no one will miss zoomers.

I'm not a glam metal fan anymore but Nikki's right, fuck that vedder cunt and his stupid boring music, he needs to be kneecaped stupid shit so fucking hard
FREEEZIIIIN
WITH SHATTERES KNEECAPS ON A COLD CONCRETE
there you go, cheeky cunt

i can name 50 albums from any year either of those bands released any of their albums that are better

but you didn't live through anything or go to any shows. I doubt you even garnered that knowledge within a group of friends even. I doubt you even have friends that share your tastes. you're a soulless husk who just has "lists" from autistic listening on the net and reading reviews. like I said, just off yourself. zoomers are disgusting and a mockery of anything that resembles the experience of listening to music.

both of your posts have been imaginary concoctions because you have no basis to go off of lol. you made up imaginary arguments up in your head and think you le epic owned them lol

if your first thought to jump in the thread is about age, then I know you're a zoomer. which means your opinion is already worthless. that's just a given. I don't need to assume much else.

wrong again, oh no, you're not quite good at this. your thread will now die from unpopularity like the above artists because this conversation bores me. bye!

it's not my thread, dumbass.

>le grunge vs glam again
Overall I'd say I'm more of a "glam person" just in terms of how many bands I like from either scene, but that being said I love AiC and Soundgarden more than many glam groups and AiC definitely more than Motley Crue, who have two pretty good albums in my book but that's about it.

Pearl Jam though? Honestly I never became a big fan of theirs even though I have listened to a couple of their albums years ago, but also never understood the hate they got, what I recall is that their guitar player is pretty good and yeh Vedder is a weird singer but not enough to make me hate them

Attached: motley2.jpg (439x220, 48.42K)

I prefer nikki sexxx

Attached: Nikki_Sexx_AVN_2010.jpg (853x1280, 127.48K)

god i wish i was her

he's right. fuck pj

>Consider that all those mopey ass "angst" bands were doing the music that they were doing...IN 90S AMERICA. IN THE MOSY PROSPEROUS TIME IN THE NATION'S HISTORY
The economy was in a recession the first half of the decade.

He's been seething about Seattle music for 30 years.
I think if Motley Crue just continued as they always did, they would have done well in the 90's.
But losing Vince and trying to become more edgy and serious to fit in with the alternative metal crowd, and then when Vince came back they went all electro-industrial and just confused.
He fell for journalist memes and thought "hair metal is dead" so he had to change, but they would have remained a big band just by being themselves. Especially with Tommy and Pam in the tabloids.
He done goofed.
The lesson is; just be yourself and don't listen to journalists.

And it was still better than most of history and today.

this is as impotent as Francis Fukuyama saying we were at the end of history in the early 90s and that liberal democratic capitalism won because the Berlin Wall fell and the USSR dissolved. it means nothing to people living the struggle. "number go up good" -- for fucking who? current Los Angeles is ""prosperous"" and is the heart of a multi-billion film industry but that doesn't stop homeless encampments taking over literally 20 minutes over down at skid row

>you have no right to be upset about anything if you live in material comfort
tired of this low IQ commie take

Specifically the PNW was in a bad economic state in the early 90s because the Cold War wound down and defense contractors laid a fuckton of people off.

Also there were a lot of pissed off vets with Gulf War Syndrome.

He's not wrong. I was dragged to one of their shows and they droned on for 3 and a half hours