ITT

Musicians who 100% didn't get the jab

Attached: EwzVNIJWYAMD98U.jpg (564x576, 46.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2019/jan/08/kate-bush-clarifies-political-stance-i-am-not-a-tory-supporter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: download (9).jpg (212x238, 6.27K)

Attached: billy-corgan.jpg (667x1000, 64.69K)

Thurston Moore is anti vax

Sonic Youth are huge lefties though

sometimes lefties used to be antivax on other shit, until much of the movement go coopted by corpo cocksucking.

Proof?

Good. Will never listen to their shitty music again.

who is this

oh no. anyway.

Attached: file.png (2002x1656, 2.46M)

Asked people at his live show if they got a 2nd vax, people raised there hand and he scoffed

So is pig bush, but that doesn't stop her weird incel fans like theguardian.com/music/2019/jan/08/kate-bush-clarifies-political-stance-i-am-not-a-tory-supporter

Attached: shit.jpg (600x646, 52.79K)

this the probelm with the right they spread misinformation and nobody calls them on thier shit.

kate's bush lol

Attached: Retard.png (1160x770, 119.8K)

what does that have to do with vaccines, tranny?

people don't give a shit about left or right as much as you think. not even the left. no one sucks up to corporations as much as they do right now, and settles for every promise being broken, even with winning legislature and presidential offices in the US. where's your universal healthcare? debt cancellation? shit would be sweet. I wouldn't stop you. you know who will? the people your stupid asses will vote for. they stop you.

shut the fuck up homo

She 100% never leaves her home or has visitors. She's not partaking in some political movement.