Where do we rank Time Skiff with the other AnCo albums?

Where do we rank Time Skiff with the other AnCo albums?

Attached: a1152563462_10.jpg (1200x1200, 563.18K)

After listening to their entire discography yesterday I think it overtakes MPP for me in all honesty. The production and song writing are just superb.

That being said my favorite is still probably Danse or Campfire Songs.

>Campfire Songs.
Good choice!

It's decent, better than Painting With, maybe on par with CHz. It's nowhere near any of their best albums though, not sure how anyone could think so.

Defiently their best in a while

Insane opinion

1. HCTI
2. Feels
3. Sung Tongs
4. Strawberry Jam
5. MPP
6. Campfire Songs
7. STGSTV
8. Centipete Hz (tie)
8. Hollinndagain (tie)
8. Time Skiffs (tie)
11. Danse Manatee
12. Painting With

1. Feels
2. Fall Be Kind
3. Strawberry Jam
4. Person Pitch
5. MPP
6. Time Skiffs
7. Sung Tongs
8. Sleep Cycle
9. Spirit
10. Tomboy

also, FBK, Tomboy, and Person Pitch all would be close to the top.

but the definitive AC releases are the live bootlegs. considerably better than any studio album.

It's only above Centipede, Painting With and Danse Manatee for me, at least for now. It's too soon to try to rank it above any or their 2000 releases yet even if I loved it.

MPP > Time Skiffs > Spirit They Vanished > CH / SG > Sung Tongs > Feels > The other stuff

1. HCTI
2. Danse
3. Spirit
4. Campfire songs
5. hollinndagain
6. sung tongs
7. feels
8. jam
9. mpp
9. tangerine reef (Tied)
10. pitch
11. young prayer
12. panda bear - s/t
13. centipede hz
14. painting with
15. animal crack box
16. crestone
17. buoys
18. cows
19. down there
20. rubeye
21. sleep cycle
22. prospect hummer
23. meeting of waters
24. gyrus
25. fall be kind
26. bridge to quiet
27. grim reaper
28. keep
29. people
30. wastered (with black dice)
31. the painters
based

You forgot Time Skiffs user

where's time skiffs you goon

>HCTI
Excuse me, I think you mean Ark, bigots.

I don't understand how Danse can be your second favorite behind HCTI of all things. they're on polar opposites in terms of quality lol

anyway

1. STGSTV
2. Hollinndagain
3. Danse Manatee
4. MPP
5. Sung Tongs
6. Animal Crack Box
7. Strawberry Jam
8. HCTI
9. Campfire Songs
10. Time Skiffs
11. Feels
12. CHz
13. Painting With

kek i will never call it ark. ark to me is the demo mix they did and it sounded entirely different. for archiving purposes, it's Here Comes the Indian while the demo mix is Ark.

hilarious

Attached: oTbY9nVm.jpg (306x306, 17.1K)

Here Comes The Indian
Here Comes The Redskin
Here Comes The Indian
Here Comes The Redskin
Ladidadida

Theres nothing funny about racism

I don't see how people say Danse and HCTI are polar opposites. STG, Danse and HCTI share a ton of similarities in production and quality. Like they're all experimenting slightly different aspects of frequency and how it can be stretched. Spirit is more pop oriented, Danse is more jazzy, ambient and soundscape oriented (even has a bit of pop in there with Throwin' the Round Ball) and HCTI uses the same recording experimentation of experimenting with extreme frequencies but does it from a noise rock perspective with some ambient thrown in there. Spirit is reminscing, Danse is experiencing and HCTI is like the overwhelming panic of realizing the passing of innocence and childhood, experiencing turmoil and disagrace.

>Danse is more jazzy
name a single moment on danse that is jazzy

how's middle school going pal

Meet the Light Child. Pandas drumming on all three of those releases definitely has some roots in jazz. If you're going to sit here and deny that we're done talking.