The poptimists and hiphopheads cry out, terrified that a rock group is getting good reviews for once

The poptimists and hiphopheads cry out, terrified that a rock group is getting good reviews for once

Attached: 189777-black-country-new-road-ants-from-up-there.jpg (1200x1200, 108.85K)

Too bad the record fucking sucks

luv rock, hate mumle rap, bcnr still sucks ass
time skiffs saved indie rock

Ah bloo bloo

Time Skiffs also eats shit

Last decent record to come out of rock was Dogrel and last interesting hip hop/RnB record was Ventura, both of which came out in 2019
Music took a nosedive after the plague hit and doesn't know how to recover

Liam Gallagher is working with Dave Grohl of all fucking people

>Dogrel
Don't know what that is but it won the Mercury Prize so it must be shit and you have shit taste

This. The white man is back and theyre seething

WHITE BOY SUMMER

Fontaines debut
I had been watching them through 2018 when they were releasing all those singles and was pretty hyped, despite negligent representation in the press
Now everyone's all over them and they can't seem to get back to whatever it was they were doing then

They met in songwriting school which definitely put me off of them for a while
I think I'm over it now

Not cherrypicked, the 5/5s of the last person who gave it a bad score

Attached: week.png (1058x684, 194.7K)

Good taste except for wtc

I learned about this album because you fags were hating on it for some reason. I gave it a listen and it's pretty good and refreshing.

Because it's pretty obviously being shilled by the band, so we have to give them some shit for being as shameless as to try and make this seem genuine

How the fuck is this rock?

Your opinion on Fontaines is correct but also wrong since you failed to see how A Hero's Death is also a top-notch album.

Nobody cares, schizo

General rule is if miserable fags on Any Forums are shitting on albums but can't come with the reason why they are bad or the reasons are superficial things surrounding the albums but not the content itself it's generally going to actually be good

They suck faggots stop shilling this trash

it's jacob collier lite

lel

What's the album called? I want to give it a listen.

BCNR is trite boring fucking indie rock parading around as "post-rock".

Too much chorus, but I can see why it went over well in the mainstream

Too bad Shame waited so long to follow up Songs of Praise and thankfully Idles packed it in when the getting was good
We're seeing the Kinks/Who/Led Zeppelin era of the new British Invasion with bands like this and the Murder Capital

this is the worst comparison i've ever seen made on this board

it sounds like u2 but artsier