Why did millennials have to kill vaporwave?

Why did millennials have to kill vaporwave?

Attached: MacintoshPlus_FloralShoppe_Cover.png (316x316, 110.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds
youtube.com/watch?v=m_0qHRwU_sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dnbij7pb5p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It just came and went, what else would you expect from it? Garbage based on a single gimmick that was overstaying its welcome like two months after surfacing.

Why did Boomers kill Psychedelia?

Attached: 1615226538940s.jpg (250x250, 6.74K)

because now is not the time for nostalgia

It was a catalyst for something bigger than just "woah dude cool 80s music." Something is clearly very wrong with contemporary society if a sub-set of the population is obsessing over a relatively optimistic time period.

I'm not reading this Washington Shitpost tripe, stop it. Nobody who's not a retard uses words like boomers or zoomers for anything else than memes or banter.

>it got popular so now I have to hate it

Because they turned it into negativity.
youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds
youtube.com/watch?v=m_0qHRwU_sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dnbij7pb5p0

>something bigger
That's a classic topkek from me. The 2010s was the decade when everyone realized there's nothing left do to in music, maybe you haven't noticed yet. The era of endless recycling and prefabricated movements started and that's it.

>The era of endless recycling and prefabricated movements started and that's it.
Is it a coincidence that this coincided-ed with an increased accessibility to computers and biggest upward transfer of wealth in human history?

Had to happen at some point and this was most probably it, yep.

Don't let others ruin something for you. You know why you liked it before it's image could've had consensus on it being worn out of bastardized. It still has it's good energy even if there are cringe fans in the mix.

Because it fucking sucks. Vaporwave as a whole aged like milk

Fuck. That sucks.

Millennials created vaporwave.

And they killed it with irony posting

True. We deserve to be hated by the world.

>The 2010s was the decade when everyone realized there's nothing left do to in music
Yeah, it's funny how in pretty much 10 years we went from "cool 80s music" to "cool 90s music" now
Lot of Hyperpop shit is just vaporwave in 90s style

because is shit, especially that one and that shit of the weekend producer opn (rackjams or something i don't remeber ) good riddance, right zoomer?

late boomers created backstreet boys and is still shit. so stop using generational jargon, retarded zoomer

You mean Gen-Z.

Those are done by Gen-Z.