What's your granny listen to, Any Forums?

What's your granny listen to, Any Forums?

Mine?
Loves Elvis

That's it, as far as I'm aware

Attached: images (7).jpg (264x191, 7.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbSm6HsX_ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mine? Dad's side loved Rosemary Clooney. Mom's side was a Hank Williams gal. All desad now.

John Lennon

she proper hates Macca don’t you know

My old man's mom only listens to Christian pop. Same station is on 25/8. On all 5 of her radios.
My mother's mom hates music unless "she can understand the words". She was watching a dolly parton Christmas show when I was over at her house for the holidays.

Somewhat likes ABBA but refuses me gifting a CD to her.

As you were, granny

mainly the notorious big
youtube.com/watch?v=TbSm6HsX_ek

She likes the Rolling Stones

I'm not sure what either of them listened to. Cleaning out my one gran's place we found a few polka records

My grandmother passed away and I never discussed her musical preferences with her that much except the fact that she really loved Sibelius and Russian Classical, Soviet Estrada and Ritchie Valens.

Besides that, I can only mention the stuff that she responded to positively that I played around her as a kid. I remember she really loved Beck´s Odelay album, Captain Beefheart, Godsmack´s Voodoo and also the band Nautilus Pompilius.

She really hated RATM though, kinda based in hindsight.

All of my grandparents are dead

damn that must be hard bro

My late granny loved Elvis. The other one was just a grumpy cunt who hated everything, especially black people. So probably Boyd Rice

the bee gees and abba

my granny is a musician. she played the bongos on pavement

They're both dead, but neither showed much of an interest in the arts.
One had a stereo system in the family room, but as far as I can recall all the CDs that were there were mostly left by me aunts or cousins. She really like 'I Believe I Can Fly' though.

Elvis, The Beatles, Bread, Simon and Garfunkel

She listens to Queen and Taylor Swift. It sucks.

Mothers mother loved Perry Como, Connie Francis, The Platters, Del Shannon. All that stuff pre-Beatles, didn't get into the Beatles. All my grandparents were the same in that regard, they liked the oldies and didn't get what The Beatles were doing despite being of the same generation and being the ripe age for it.

>All that stuff pre-Beatles
so she had better taste than you and beatles-fags

seems like thos wole board is consinsting of grannies and grandpas *rolls eyes*

The Andrew Sisters and Bing Crosby.

you'll got some young ass grandparents

As far as I know she mostly liked polkas. Her sister (my great aunt) was more of a Stacy and she used to go to big band shows.

my grandma played on talking heads 77

really these anons the only ones with GI Generation grandparents? must be a lot of zoomer in here.