Untitled

Attached: 1643417160720.png (652x341, 32.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00
youtube.com/watch?v=g0yxTpaHHUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't care her music is trash
George Harrison is the only good indian musician

OIY OUHGM OXTREEMLEE PROAWDH UV MOIHH EENDEEYIN HAEROHTIJ. OI LAUVH MOI RUUTZ ON MOI FOAMOILIEE. DOUNATN COUL MIEH SLOSH ONIWUOH DUH-EE BCOZ UV DA KULUOH UV ZOMWUNZ SKEAHN

ok boomer

Ok

/wpop/ did this

WOO PUHP DEHD DEHS

But that's not why people call her dirty. They call her dirty because she's dirty.

We call you dirty because of your slut pussy

duh-ee

This. She always looks like she needs a shower.

Charli I don’t hate you because you’re half Indian, I hate you because you’re half Scottish.

youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00

Gabriel and I are going home to Heaven together you cannot stop this.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0yxTpaHHUM

They tore you apart from me in 2018 Archangel Gabriel. We are never going to be separated ever again.

I undo the spell the Seraphim placed upon your memory. Wake up my soulmate. You have been sleeping. I love you Archangel Gabriel.

I bet she doesn´t even listen to Indian music, I have never heard her cover an Indian artist, make a reference to an indian artist, if you want to own some heritage, you have to at least show it somehow, she is totally westernized.

Pajeets are subhuman dravidians

It doesn’t matter she’s a modern pic woman she can do no wrong in society’s eyes

good morning sirs

Based?

Not in Indian society, all of this is just posturing

People don't call her dirty because of the color of her skin, they call her dirty because she's a dirty greasy whore.