Is it actually harder than guitar or is that just drummer cope?

Is it actually harder than guitar or is that just drummer cope?

Attached: drums.jpg (500x500, 25.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qW8SAdPkFgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's just different, not everything is a competition kid

drummers lives are an endless cope, shittiest instrument that no one pays attention to that isn't the bass. also easily replaceable with a machine, sack your drummer and get one of those
>b-but you can tell the difference!
nobody gives a shit other than drummers. both the person and the drumset take up more space than needed

fpbp

I play many instruments but I can't drums. I just don't have the coordination to do 3 or 4 things at once. I can program the shit out of them, though.

I taught my wife to play drums in 2 days. She couldn’t play guitar in north 100 years.

Stop shitposting Jack White

Easy to play drum machine level. Takes a lifetime to play elite level.

Is eating an apple more delicious than eating an orange?

stop thinking about eating fatboy

this lmao

why would anyone even want to compare the two different skill sets in the first place? "is it harder to wiggle your fingers fast and swing your arm or is it harder to flail all four of your limbs at probably different times?"

kek

it's not even remotely the same. what is going on with this board?

>Apples and oranges
I never got this phrase, they're both fruits of course you can compare them, oranges are way better

Dunno but wish I learned youtu.be/qW8SAdPkFgk

Master drums > master guitar > basic guitar > basic drums

Imagine working out every part of your body, all in time, while using every limb to do contradicting things.
Now imagine doing all of that WHILE dealing with a lead singer.

I can't drink orange juice. Too acidic.

not about music but are you talking about store-bought orange juice? i've always hated the stuff because it was way too bitter for me, but the juice from actual oranges is pretty good if you haven't tried it. if it's just oranges in general, then rip sorry to hear

Attached: 24A7E9B5-AEB7-498D-9D81-8CE905EFFE0F.jpg (222x232, 7.33K)

Just don't like the taste of it, but if you drink it pulpless you are an indefinite child.

nah pulp is tasty, store bought orange juice is just shit lmao
i juice my own oranges

Fucking lol
>i dont like it but if you do it in any other way than what i percieve to be correct, you're wrong

. Figuring out how to keep time and rhythm may be marginally easier than learning chords and fingering perhaps, but I wouldnt call it easy.