Dangerously based

Dangerously based.

Attached: 120203043.jpg (1135x898, 117.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caselaw.findlaw.com/ca-court-of-appeal/1465154.html
youtube.com/watch?v=23IHuxj4hAw&list=RD23IHuxj4hAw&start_radio=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yesss more shekels for Rabbi Rosenberg

kek

This picture reminds me of Family Guy when Stewie went back in time to save Kurt Cobain and he became fat in the future.

MAY THE MUSIC NEVER DIE

they're sore winners

it's funny to imagine a bunch of dipshit politicians hiding under their desks crying because ariel pink was outside desu

kek

Only in America. God bless our freedom.

I thought this was kind of lame until I saw that faggots are actually getting triggered by it

Attached: 1.png (413x913, 312.61K)

theyre such pussies

It’s called “pearl clutching”
Kek Ariel is a fag but so are leftists

Walmart, gift shops, and so many websites make money off stolen memes. Literally no one gives a shit. What a retard.

Attached: 61sd63p9BAL._AC_UL1001_.jpg (1001x929, 84.07K)

who knew the answer to warmongering neocons and neolibs this whole was pudgy dudes who make music to fuck art hoes

This man deserves a metal.. He found a way to combine NFTs, Jan 6, and meme stealing into one thing. Literally a zoomer's worst nightmare.

If he gets sued for this it will be a landmark case in NFTs/crypto. I'm unironically buying a couple if this happens, they could be worth a lot

caselaw.findlaw.com/ca-court-of-appeal/1465154.html
How does he keep getting away with it?
>At about 1:00 p.m., Heuer and Dutro called Herberg and asked her to come to Heuer's office, where they told her about The Last Art Piece.4 Herberg did not see the drawing; nevertheless, she was so upset by the information about the drawing that she left work immediately. Herberg suffered an asthma attack later that afternoon and subsequently developed problems with eating and sleeping. She never returned to her job at CalArts.

He shat on NFTs and biootlickers in one fell swoop
Ariel is fucking back

Kek NFT faggots deserve to get fucke

based as fuck

Do we like the new single guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=23IHuxj4hAw&list=RD23IHuxj4hAw&start_radio=1
Unimpressed at first but like most Ariel something keeps me going back to re-listen

It's good but not for the Pom Pom crowd

>I assume you don't have an attorney
Nigger you're talking to a Rosenberg. I'd love to see this art hoe bitch go toe to toe with Beverly Hillls Rosenberg money

It's funny how "politically" aligned people knows jackshit about lawyers and major law firms