Zoomers are too soft and mentally weak to make meaningful music that will stand the test of time

Zoomers are too soft and mentally weak to make meaningful music that will stand the test of time

Attached: tr4d.png (1888x1076, 690.44K)

>I'm leaving the band because I'm sad sometimes
Amazing

What music made by millennials can stand the test of time?

>futurama quote

gay as fuck

And here I thought they were based, guess not. Back to Squid and black midi it is.

what even made you think that...while being on this board?

I'm terminally stupid, user.

People hated all of the Joy Division copycats but act like bands copying the Fall and Slint are innovative

AnCo, Deerhunter, Julia Holter, Grouper, Beach House, MGMT, Angel Olsen, Laurel Halo, Arctic Monkeys and many more

KEK these pussy students are your saviors of rock?

I simultaneously pity them, and have an urge to slap them around and just be a dick, if it could just shake their stupor just a bit.

How does it feel knowing this fag is living your dream and is willingly throwing it away?

Interpol appears to be pretty popular here

Slint is infinitely more influential than Joy Division. Let's be honest Joy Division only gets the praise it does because their mead singer offed himself.

Yeah no shit. Zoomers are triggered by The Office

Seriously? How?

All of my friends love The Office (US) so idk what they're on about
>t. zoomer

they need a real crisis. everyone has a responsibility to wreck their lives and bully the shit out of them somehow. if you're not willing to slap them across the head, just drive extra fast if they're ever in your car and run stoplights. fucking something.

my conspiracy theory is that the rest of the band softly kicked him out for writing that creepy little charli xcx incel song. they are getting big fast, and don't want to risk cancellation so they kicked him out before that could happen. explains why his departure is so sudden and why his little note is written to appear "erratic". this band is shit anyway so who cares in the long run

>Genre: Rock
>Guitarist leaves because he's sometimes sad and makes it hard to play and sing
>Whoa there cowboy that's some serious issue, here let me get you a blanket and some onions milk oh my god don't cry its okay

I'm disappointed in my whole generation like what the actual shit.

Too many racist and gay jokes and shit. One zoomer girl I know ragequit watching it after Michael outs Oscar