Finally have sex with a girl

>finally have sex with a girl
>it was just ok
>go home and play eversince by bladee
>the magic is entirely gone
I want to go back

Attached: images - 2022-01-26T031458.299.jpg (638x480, 31.1K)

Literally this. Life was so much more enjoyable when I was a virgin. Fucking only got me depression and lack of motivation.

Attached: 1644014916014.jpg (817x406, 62.07K)

If I only had sex with men am I a virgin

many gays seem hyper-sexualized and aren't mentally virgins, in any case.

You totally and completely ignored the question....

the answer is above my pay grade. so I'm just gonna fast forward to end results: they don't think like virgins.

the answer is above my pay grade
What? ....... I have no clue what this means

Attached: E32994AB-FFB1-4612-91F8-BC00FE59C48C.gif (685x366, 83.43K)

No. Sex also means sucking cock not just penetration. If you fucked a guy in the ass and sucked his cuck, or if he sucked you off and fucked your ass, or just one of these things, sorry feller, but you're just larping as a virgin.

it's just a figure of speech. like if you're just a wage and a customer asks shit that's beyond your job. "Talk to the manager."
I'm just a wagie. you're asking me if I think gay sex is valid as "sex". hell, if I know. but it's real to THEM at least.

It was multiple men multiple times
Also I don’t like touching my thing or having it touched so I was the one always getting fucked or sucking him off one of them even fucked my ass with a foot long glass pole dildo thingy

Attached: 88E9780A-95C9-4F07-AA4F-1BB4B5FE97A4.png (892x800, 282.56K)

there aren't strict rules as to what "losing your virginity" actually means.

imo, if you make someone else cum, or if they make you cum, AND it involved physical contact, then you've basically lost your virginity, whether it was vaginal with a girl, anal with a guy, sucking dick, even just a handjob really.

You might be autistic..... you could be a neet and you could still answer it..... and I know what that saying is baka just it litterly makes no sense here

Based sodomite

It's hard, but now you can start building an actual identity around something that isn't a need for a fleeting physical pleasure.

I'm not autistic. I'm sure I'd tell you if I was. you're asking one of life's deepest questions. shit that people are essentially causing social warfare over. not gonna bullshit you and pretend that I know the answer.

Also I don’t know if this matters but I was dressed as a woman most of the times to but probably doesn’t mean anything right....?? :P

Attached: 0A496D41-82BD-45DE-8D2C-1F753FBB3A8D.jpg (3326x1960, 855.58K)

I don’t think it’s ine of life’s deepest or hardest questions your really thinking really way to much about this....

>>finally have sex with a girl
>>it was just ok

did you cuddled with her? hug her and do romantic shit, kiss her, sex (inserting dick in vagina) can earn only short term happiness

it's one of them. if it isn't real sex, then it's a detriment to society, and traditionalist have every reason to cut off your head. do you want me to make that choice for you? I'm just trying to be cool and avoiding this shit. you're calling me an autist for it.

oh my god.... nevermind........

Post cock

if my simple exercise of me connecting points A to B exasperates you, you just have shit for brains. whether you're a virgin or not doesn't even matter at this point. you think like a stupid woman. a true bottom, mentally and literally.