Be honest Any Forums, do you think Scarufi is based and redpilled or cringe and bluepilled?

Be honest Any Forums, do you think Scarufi is based and redpilled or cringe and bluepilled?

Attached: 0X7Hhh8.png (953x611, 82.67K)

irrelevantpilled

Does anyone have that quote of scarufi saying how he can't understand how people can keep watching garbage like newly released Marvel movies when there are thousands of better films that have been released years ago that are worth watching compared to cape-shit?

>Gorillaz 4.5
Fucking based. Fuck, that band is awful. Only underaged non binary enby mentally ill fucks like that shit.

He's dangerously based

Attached: 3VNBPQJ.jpg (1181x270, 52.27K)

There’s really no need for music critics once a person develops a taste of their own. So he’s not the worst, but he’s pretty much useless. Same goes for Fantano, Christgau, or any of these other celebrity critics.

You say that yet Any Forums will always shit on me for the albums I like the most regardless if they're obscure or well-known.

Attached: 2Gr7COS.jpg (3200x1398, 1017.89K)

What did he mean by this list?

Attached: mWQNRWO.png (772x706, 114.36K)

a literal touristpilled like most of mu. and i don't care about beatles or radiohead

All the albums there are rated too high, but I do respect Scaruffi

>I get way too much music to listen to, and it’s mostly garbage, even when it’s recommended by trusted friends (and sometimes even when metacritic will show an average rating of 9/10). Hence i get very upset that those labels and musicians have wasted hours of my time, and i tend to be more critical than i should be. After all, most of these musicians are just kids, and some of them honestly spent months rehearsing and dreaming. Nonetheless, it is upsetting to read all these reviews that hail every kid as a new Mozart or Beethoven. It is also upsetting that so many people want a review “right now” of the new album. If it’s a good album, it will still be good ten years from now, right? Why do you need to listen to it “right now”? If you ask me for the review of a new album, you already told me that you are not interested in good music but in what gets promoted by the music industry. If you are interested in good music, check my lists of best albums of the 1960s, 70s, 80s,… of jazz… of classical music… There’s plenty to listen to.
>The albums of the last few years are probably the ones you shouldn’t listen to. Let good music shape your brain, not promotional campaigns shape your brain. (Incidentally, the same is true of cinema: I find that Hollywood has declined so precipitously that virtually no Hollywood film of the last 5 years deserves to be watched…why in heaven would anyone waste 2 hours to watch “Spiderman Chapter 623” or “Star Wars Episode #welostcount – The Return of the Return of the Return” when there are so many good films made in the previous 100 years that people haven’t seen yet? The last sequel that was worth watching was Godfather 2, 42 years ago, or the Road Warrior, 35 years ago). If we thought more highly of ourselves, we would not watch bad films and listened to bad music just because they are publicized.
Yeah, he's based

Attached: scar.600.jpg (600x280, 82.51K)

rent free AND a strawman
impressive

this is a weird image, Fagtano has always been million times more normie than Pitchfork
no, he didn't become shit post-Fader, he's always been shit, uninteresting, a total retard
him becoming a part of Any Forums culture is utterly embarassing

>genetically engineered babies bad
>personalised DNA sequencing good
?????

It's cause he constantly referenced the board way back in the day. It's simply impossible to distance the two now

Attached: mu.png (1271x661, 862.66K)

The Untrue score pisses me off

Wow what a load of bullshit
I still like his reviews though

I’m in stage 4 now

Kek

Scaruffi is bluepilled as fuck, but his autism saves him from being cringe.

He's bluepilled and based. That's the reason why Any Forums doesn't know what to do with him.

Attached: 1090.jpg (770x1027, 147.64K)

he's retarded and he makes shills seethe, so he's pretty based in my book