/gybe/ - All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling

"All Troons Dilated on the Discord Mod Seething"
>minimal rundown
>ALFOTHAD has supposedly been leaked.
>"official" GY!BE discord jannies are seething beyond belief
>currently invites to the server have been disabled
>they're slamming anyone who speaks about the leak, claiming that they're "hurting the band's wellbeings" by listening to it
>Efrim probably doesn't give a fuck

>Original OP
i have something you've all wanted for a long, long time.
no one used to have this. but now, everyone can.
don’t believe me? compare tracks 15-17 of this to what’s already around: youtube.com/watch?v=vRIHNgwH0PE

this is it. the first godspeed you! black emperor album. i hope you enjoy.

mega.nz/folder/xv4EjL6a#j3A53LqQIU0ty2S1Agzuvw

>Previous thread
>Original thread

Attached: 1442898318920.gif (257x193, 784.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/w449dodxb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder: this is a raid on Any Forums by discord trannys to push this hoax to 'own' Any Forums and show how 'stupid and gullible' we are and get 'revenge' on Any Forums for telling them they aren't women. It started at 8:37 am EST . So far we've found out it was recorded by a discord tranny named Nico to shill his music on Any Forums and get as much attention as possible without being limited to the Bandcamp/Soundcloud shill threads

This 'leak' is fake, don't fall for it and sage the thread until proof is posted (which it won't be) of its authenticity.

Attached: 1635034784005.png (791x613, 13.37K)

please no schizos this time

Attached: praying.jpg (284x178, 4.69K)

Reminder to everyone that this shit is fake and the discord trannies are seething because no one is buying it

cope
it's fake

sage

Does this place have no mods/jannies or what?

Go to bed already nico

>discord trannys have been spamming all day trying to keep their hoax bumped
>they haven't even been able to keep it on the first page of the catalog
>mods didn't fall for it
>anons didn't fall for it
>no sticky

The absolute state of delusional transsexuals.

Attached: drphil__130124183702-275x275.jpg (275x275, 15.56K)

NICO NICO TRANNY SEETHE COPE AAA FAGGOT RATIO NICO TRANNY TROON KEK NIGGER KYS

Didn’t this get leaked a year or two back but some redditor only released a few excerpts due to legal reasons or some shit? Sounds like it circulated in private circles for a while or it’s all bullshit

Attached: 883F49AF-1025-4CB5-ADAA-91609296BE1C.jpg (1320x2048, 1.19M)

>TRANNIE JANNIE SAVE US PLEASE
Okay this shit is 100% fake

Here's my take:
>it's probably not real
>it isn't made by nico
>it's probably some random noise band from the 80s/90s thats getting passed off as godspeed

>nico in full damage control
kek

>due to legal reasons
wrong. he didnt leak any more than he did because "uhhhhhh what if they get mad at me uhhhhh i dont want to" dude was a straight up fucking faggot

Ok Nico ;^)

what the fuck is going on

tracks Random Luvly Moncton Blue(s) and Dadmomdaddy match the casketjack songs but without the noise in the background

NICO NICO NICO AHAHAHA NICO OOOOOO AAAAAAAAAA NICO TRANNY FAGGOT AAAA KYS DILATE TROON NICOOOOINGORDMPDN

paranoia

GYBE all lights fucked (very likely) got leaked, couple schizos are schizoing. thats basically it.

Reminder to everyone that I'm a schizo and everyone who disagrees with me is nico trying to gatekeep the album on Any Forums despite it's being out on literally every site now

I just wanna talk about music man.

Attached: WRONGWRONGWRONG.png (308x277, 8.44K)

Trolls trying to troll each other user. Ignore them.

>le epic discord tranny hoaxers

Kek

AHAHAHAH FUCK YOU NICO YOU WILL NEVER EVER BAIT US INTO THINKING THIS IS GYBE. GOOD LUCK SHILLING YOUR SHITTY ART SCHOOL PROJECT

YWNBAW

Thread 6 of asking the discord raid to explain how the audio similarities "proof" work

Attached: 1511610584569.png (800x485, 221.22K)

Same. lets just ignore these retards and talk about the actual content of the album instead of all the other shit. Quaint little noise album. I like it.

you still haven't said why you think it's fake

Nah I’ve just heard about this album for ages and this leak sounds too good to be true.

I remember now, it wasn’t even legal reasons, just old-fashioned paranoia. I see some people acting in a pussy fashion about this leak – “you shouldn’t listen to this nearly 30yo album b-because the band wouldn’t like it!!” give me a fucking break lol

theres honestly not a whole lot to talk about, which is funny considering how much of a holy grail this is. its a whole lot of ideas that dont get fleshed out quite enough besides in a couple moments. its cool as hell to see the beginnings of the band but as an actual album? its more of a demo tape of whats to come honestly

>"So who is this 'Nico' person?
>"Is Nico in the room with us right now?"

Attached: get help.jpg (1200x800, 450.56K)

kindly fuck off and die

You are not fooling anyone with the fake leak nico

NICO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
YOU WILL NEVER BEAT US
YOUR SHITTY DISCORD RAID DIDNT PAN OUT LMFAOOOOO
NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY YOU WILL NEVER TAKE US DOWN
TAKE YOUR MEDS

Would somebody really go to this much effort just for some cred on a dead Any Forums board? I honestly don't believe it, it's less than likely than the album being legit desu.

no one's saying that, nico. were saying everyone should ignore your fake gy!be album because it's fake :)

I don't believe nico could make a forgery so spot-on. The effort involved to not only make the recording sound like gybe but also of 1994 quality would be way too autistic to be worth 15 minutes of internet fame.

I dunno, to me Efrim has a very particular guitar playing style and it's really interesting to see how that twangish, haunted, almost western tone sounded in its baby stage. It's part of the reason why I'm leaning towards real, I think it's quite difficult to nail it down however simplistic it might be and also i just want it to be real desu. Maybe it's just because I'm going on over a decade of being a hardcore gybe sperg

>tried to raid Any Forums
>failed

Attached: 1592251937639.jpg (268x284, 16.85K)

>discord trannys absolutely seething because no one is buying it

Kek

You are all retards

Attached: sign.png (1100x1117, 2.83M)

You might not believe me, actually I know you won’t. But not only am I not “Nico” I will never listen to this album. The mystery behind it will always be more interesting.

Attached: FA86F527-037A-4E01-B3D3-F2208AF454EC.png (1111x1416, 2.32M)

>nico will not stop us from getting this album out!!!
>nico this nico that
Nigga, the album is out on ever site by now
Why would a discord tranny be traying to exclusively try to sop discussion of it on Any Forums
Your narrative is falling apart

>12 posters
>12:45am
>discord trannys eyelids getting heavy now
>they have to dilate soon or...

Attached: 1603371419779.jpg (1000x678, 97.51K)

Ok you fuckers, let's put this to a vote. I set a captcha to limit any shenanigans from the schizo.
strawpoll.com/w449dodxb

KEK

Attached: wikipedia.jpg (1506x132, 35.16K)

It's authenticity is pretty much settled for me. All that's left is an official acknowledgement.

previous screenshots indicated that this person knew the band and that they didnt want anyone to listen to it

however, what this schizo fails to realize is this "nico" person isnt even the one who leaked it. they just caught wind of it after it was posted here because they know the person who leaked it.