All of them are solid

all of them are solid

but where do we go from here? i think I've never had so much fun discussing music online since today, either if it is hating it or praising it

do you think Any Forums will have other day like this one this year?

Attached: 1644033088707s.jpg (250x250, 12.1K)

Let’s hope

We can dream brother

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8.56K)

never gonna have the good old days back in the same shape because of zoomer culture, people from back then prob left after 2016. maybe we can have some kino days once the radiohead album drops, or if a new mbv album truly comes out

god your such a pretenious looser litteraly no one but looser dorks listen to ehatever rhis lame stuff is shut up aklredy litteraly dork sounds for dorks your such a dork shutupdork

and this is a fine example of a retarded person

We’re turning a corner lads

i think we’ve entered a new Any Forums golden age, bros

Friendly reminder: this is a raid on Any Forums by discord trannys to push this hoax to 'own' Any Forums and show how 'stupid and gullible' we are and get 'revenge' on Any Forums for telling them they aren't women. It started at 8:37 am EST # #. So far we've found out it was recorded by a discord tranny named Nico to shill his music on Any Forums and get as much attention as possible without being limited to the Bandcamp/Soundcloud shill threads

This 'leak' is fake, don't fall for it and sage the thread until proof is posted (which it won't be) of its authenticity.

Attached: 1635034784005.png (791x613, 13.37K)

Get lost retard, even if it is fake, it's a decent album and that's what matters

it feels like panchiko all over again kek

2/10
0.5/10
4/10
in that order

Any Forums is fucking dead can we stop getting our hopes up. The truth is that listening to music isn’t a hobby. Buying records and browsing obscure music forums for low quality wavs of indie noise bands is the hobby, which doesn’t exist anymore.

Refinement culture has lead us all to the same place. We get music recommendations from streaming service algorithms instead of basement dwellers with cassette collections. There’s no gate keeping anymore. Most of the poptimist shit I see on here and Pitchfork are listened to by normie teenagers. Music is unironically dead. The Beatles are still worshipped fucking 60 years later. Music is dead and so too is this board.

IT’S OVER.

Grim reminder

Feb 4, 2022, I am forgotten

Attached: Mitski-Laurel-Hell.jpg (450x450, 57.75K)

>Any Forumstards be like hurrr this album has 100 plays that means it’s good hurr this one has 2 million that means it’s bad and cringe hurrrr i only listen. To obscure crap noo one heard off wahhh why does no one like when I put on music wahhhhh
Cope

Another reason why this board is dying is because it’s full of low IQ cretins who don’t even bother reading your posts and simply assume all of the words you’ve wrote instead of actually reading them.

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF I BEG YOU

it all keeps
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING
DOWN

erm no have you checked out neutral milk hotel?

go to bed lindy

snoozefest

kek
>even if it is a fake
it is
>it's a decent album
it's not