Zoomers unironically are getting "nostalgic" over 2000s pop metal

>zoomers unironically are getting "nostalgic" over 2000s pop metal

Attached: mario_head.jpg (474x355, 11.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8w5qon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pop metal?

Nu metal probably

ya, gorillaz is basically dadcore now

More like Pop Punk/Emo.

nu metal is cool

Attached: green-rabbit-green-rabbit-memes.gif (220x220, 131.54K)

avenged sevenfold?

they're getting so old lol

It's called nu-metal zoomer

>zoomers are bringing back nu metal, metalcore and pop punk

genocide them pls

SEETHING OLD MAN THOSE ARE ALL GOOD

Cope harder the nu metal agenda won't be stopped by whining Any Forumstants

Who is bring back metalcore? You mean djent-core? Agreed with you about nu metal though, completely exhausted genre. Creatively bankrupt.

Don't zoomers realise they are just going through the same things as millennials went through and if they keep it up they will just end up exactly where millennials are?
It's almost like millennial upbringing was a mold that just keeps on being used.
Don't make the same mistakes.

Can you elaborate on the millennial upbringing? Is it why I feel like a boomer at 23?

Attachment to culture and products. Your childhood is measured not in the things you've done - but in the products that were in at the game.
Games, consoles, music styles, clothing. Identity. This is the way millennials (my generation) was raised. There's an instantaneous nostalgia embedded in it.

You feel like a boomer because that's natural. When you go out from your teenage years and get some distance behind them, you start to feel old. Then, when you're nearing your 30s you'll laugh at the way you were in your 20s.
Don't fall for the trap of attaching identity to your generation.
Your generation has so much more hope to it than that. The best parts of it is your ability for sincerity and now-ness. Don't lose track of that. And when you speak, I'm ready to listen.

Zoomers have their own pop metal
streamable.com/8w5qon

Anyone getting nostalgic over avenged sevenfold should be shot

Zoomers can't form an identity of their own so they always steal stuff from older generations for the sake of fake nostalgia and "retro" fashion.

SNOOCHIE BOOCHIES
I'm going to the gym to NOT stare at other mens butts.
I only listen to ALPHA music like limp biscuit. Not whiny bitch music like Morrissey, grunge or radio head.
NOODGE

Attached: 5ddc2d8b79d757440d6c4343.jpg (750x563, 42.38K)

Metalcore never went away.

Are you the same guy who says Japan does that with western music?