Kanye Update

Media is attacking Kanye using his ex wife. Tracy is manipulating Kim and destroying his family. He does not want his daughter on TikTok. His new woman is named Julia Fox.
He recently released a new song suppressed by media. His new stuff is amazing

Attached: kanye-west-julia-fox-black-leather-pants-spl-embed1.jpg (620x955, 107.45K)

Kris is one of the most evil humans in media and is his kids' grandmother. She leaked the RayJay video, she was accused of sexualising and trying to get Kanye's kids into public media all the time.. kanye kicked off, and ended up hospitalised on psych meds for his troubles.
Good luck Yeezy

thanks for the kanye update

honestly, the Armenian genocide was justified. they are shitty people.

Kanye looks like he's seen some shit lately.
Then again... we kinda all have.
Bit depressing.

well that be a lesson - i ain't saying she's a gold digger

pretty sad when a Kardashian has to beg u to keep private shit private

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-191945_Reddit.jpg (1080x2400, 689.97K)

She's a Kardashian, she never keeps her personal life private either lmao what?

Apparently Julia is feeding him coke and heroin nonstop.

I think Kim wants to sexualize poor Northas soon as she is 18. Poor kanye

He loved Kim and now she is enemy #1

Very sad. And they are both powerful

PATHETIC

BTW TikTok does not allow minors so why is North on there

Why does she attack how many attorneys hehas

p sure she's just like singing with her mom in a couple
he's just grasping at straws

>Kanye is being immature
>also takes immature passive-aggressive shot at him in the last sentence

Is she being paid by you know who to kill him?

Jews? Yes.

i dont care about kanye west or celebrity gossip

Fuck this drama, it's delaying Ye working on Donda 2.

Following what happened with Donda, i was not expecting him to deliver on 2/22 but still, us Kanyebros are getting fucked once again.

i relate to kanye on this shit more than i care to admit, he's obviously pissed and has to wait for court processes. he's just trying to be a father, provider, putting his happiness first; he'd be expected to support kim if she didn't want the kids watching youtube... kim is guilty of being typical, afraid of the insecurity kanye probably forces her to confront, im sure kris doesnt mind kim coming back to mama though.

Enough with the 'provider' bs. Next one of them will talk about 'putting food on the table'. Their both fucking rich as shit and their children have a more privileged life than actual royalty.