ITT: act like it’s your first time on Any Forums

Attached: BE77F7AA-674B-4270-BF28-5B423A82F36B.jpg (184x184, 10.9K)

I enjoy music!

@108605661 me too!

Queen are the best band ever

hey what's up, I just saw a picture of that dude from Anal Cunt shooting up heroin while getting his dick sucked. What is Merriweather Post Pavilion?

I love Radiohead

:( slurs?

Have you guys ever heard of this band called Deftones? They're not that popular or anything but they make really cool music

NEW BORIS OH MY GOSH GUYS NEW BORIS

How in the heck do you make a thread here?
And get your text green? I saw some folks doing that. Help a newbie out.

Daft Punk is a really good band, I think we're going to be hearing from them for a long time!

Heavy Rocks was better

you guys ever hear of death grips? not sure if you would like them.. they're kinda experimental...

This sucks

>2022
>not going LOAF

Dude, that new Black Country, New Road album saved rock. I'm serious.

Hey guys I'm 12 years old and I really shouldn't be using this site. Anyways, this "Merriweather Post Pavilion" album is pretty cool!

Can anyone recc me some good electronic music? I love monstercat.

it is actually my first time on Any Forums

Favourite Radiohead Song?
For me it's Karma Police, although I'm partial to pretty much all the songs on Kid A too. It just has this sort of... uncanny, unsettling ambience to the whole thing you know? It's almost ineffable. And certainly prescient as well. Even at its most emotive and raw, like in Idioteque, there's an unsettling malice lurking beneath, a dark, despairing undercurrent pulling you back down into the soft, swirling, ambiguous lulls of Treefingers's ghostliness and In Limbo's shower-drain circling chromatic guitar eddies. I mean, I don't think I've listened to How To Disappear Completely (a great track by the way) once, without feeling anxious shivers racing up my spine as Thom's anguished, angelic vocals intertwine with the ensemble string swells. And veiled beneath that haunting dissonance of the strange, ethereal Ondes Martenot, searing beneath the rest of the music like a ghastly mist?
Dare I say, genius, Mr Greenwood?

Attached: Fom York.jpg (1280x720, 264.77K)

that new all lights fucked leak is totally real!