Why is this guy a total faggot?

Why is this guy a total faggot?

Attached: Neil-Young-Farm-Aid-GettyImages-1176615537-H-2022.jpg (1296x730, 165.14K)

ultimate boomer. hate to use that meme, but he's the whole package.

What was the point of even going after Joe Rogan for anything other than some shitty press and attention.
>B-but he's killing people with mis-info
Good, the herd needs to be thinned a bit

Hasn't made a good album since greendale and even that is pretty much shit compared to the good stuff like ragged glory and early albums

Freebird is his only good song

too much dope. Great electric guitar player, one of the best, love his guitar playing.

All cross-eyed freaks are.

I don't even like Joe Rogan that much, his bullshit just came out of nowhere unprovoked. That's the issue I have with it.

More like Neil Old

Because you damn stinkin' punk kids didn't buy the PONO!!!

Attached: neil_young_pono.jpg (625x418, 62.01K)

Ponography is not allowed on blue boards

Listen to songs like Cortez the Killer and tell me how you didnt notice before the Joe shit.

Nah.. he's based and redpilled, unlike Joe Rogsn college freshmen fans

>other than some shitty press and attention

A guy winning millions of dollars spreading misinformation to high school incel boys?

Lol
Maybe at that age you should have the intelligence to be making the right decisions despite what someone says. If you can't do that, and are literally retarded, that's not anyone's fault, or Joe's.

if your world was that simple, there'd be no issue at all. nobody cares about "incels". nobody. not even other incels. but everyone of you shows you're incapable of actually convincing people of anything without involving power, ridicule and suppression in it. it's a sign of weakness. not the strength of your arguments.

>you should have the intelligence to be making the right decisions despite what someone says.
NOOOOOO We must give the gov and corporations all the power they need to propagate the only truth there is and erase the rest! Or atleast the only one it will be left.

What?

Because he's a talentless CIA asset designed to corrupt the youth in the 60's (seriously). You can read about him and other counter-culture faggots like him at centerforaninformedamerica dot com. I'm not a shill because the guy who wrote the articles on that website is dead now. Enjoy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-200333-01.jpg (1080x1969, 463.24K)

"BQQM. I'm so intelligent even though my family tree is a fucking trunk"

Covid truther-tard being a dipshit once again

I don't care about going after Rogan, who's a con artist. Known that for half a decade now.

But I do care that people aren't caring about the lack of effectiveness of this vaccine with case numbers because that suggests racket behavior with their development.
Plus the general deprivation of liberty with mandates everywhere for something that isn't doing enough and promised so much.
Oh and he's clearly selling out, which really bugs me.

I can't tell if the move is legit or made with the intention of causing public discussion.