Don’t mind us - we’re just watching Any Forums have death rattles

Don’t mind us - we’re just watching Any Forums have death rattles.

Attached: 7230A66C-9C19-4E10-AAC9-3C32B972CC2C.jpg (1024x779, 280.73K)

you've been here for a decade I see

bump

tee hee hee it’s true

NOW I KNOW WHY YOU WANNA HATE ME

This board has shit taste in music, but at least some good memes originated here, and thanks to you we have vaporwave.

Is it true that Any Forums killed Any Forums? Yeah I think it’s true.

I WANT YOU TO HATE ME I WANT YOU TO CRY I NEED YOU TO HATE ME I NEED YOU TO CRY IT REALLY GETS ME OFF - corey taylor

Any Forums pretty much killed most of Any Forums.

Was that their goal? I thought they wanted to recruit people.

Pol was insanely popular, now its absolutely infested with shills and schizos and you cant make a single interesting thread. Like most "far right" spaces it is most likely infested with glowies, jannies dont clean up so anyone sane and right wing has just left the site completely.

I've popped in a few times in the past year or so and inevitably half of the first page is just racist gibberish. You can't actually discuss music if you are triggered by the idea of black people doing anything

>look Bart, a dead board
>Homer I feel nothing

no one wants to talk about any non-MBV shoegaze here anymore, its very sad since I found so much great shoegaze and dream pop on here

I started coming to Any Forums in 2013 (can't believe it's been almost 10 years) and I only come to this board a few times a year maybe for the past few years. Board has totally gone to shit.

Only here now to look at the AnCo threads for amusement

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

Attached: 1627646068537.jpg (823x1024, 112.03K)

Not an argument. But yeah, thanks for being so retarded and annoying that people don’t want to come here anymore I guess…

>the most active threads are talking about how dead this place is
Any Forumsbros I don’t feel so good…

Everyone blames Any Forums but what really caused the death of this board was the obnoxious Beatles faggots and the rise of discord servers. I have better music discussions on meme and video game servers than here.

Doesn’t help that culture is stagnant in general. How long ago did the poptimist movement start? A decade ago maybe? We’re still living in that era of music. Nothing has changed in a decade.

Attached: D8CBEA5D-6816-46EE-9D5B-16009F8BC9FA.jpg (494x340, 22.4K)

It's friday night. Most normies are, going out trying to get laid.
But yeah Any Forums is slower. I guess zoomers don't care for an old style site like Any Forums when they have more modern platorms like tiktok

Nah, I feel comfortable saying it was Any Forums because yeah… it was Any Forums.

>It's friday night. Most normies are, going out trying to get laid.
You say that like Any Forums is made up of a userbase that are regular function people. I'm fairly sure the people who listen to radio music all the time have never heard of artists like Crimson King, TVU or MBV who are all just basic RYM/Any Forumscore

Explain how Any Forums killed the music board but not Any Forums or Any Forums?

music if the most normalfag hobby on this website, the artists you mentioned only goes to prove that