Rate it out of 10

Rate it out of 10

I'm giving it a 9/10 (and I hated their first album).

Attached: a3874459819_10.jpg (1200x1200, 368.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uOnjuIb1TWY?t=439
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same desu

8.5/10
Far, far improvement from before

9/10

Only listened once so far but 8.5/10.

I need time to digest it, and I never give 10s before a week at the absolute minimum, but this has something extra to it. 9/10 for now, but I don't know if it'll grow on/off me

7.5-8/10

10/10
Listened to it 7 times since the leak and it just keeps getting better. Those last 3 songs are the best thing I've heard in years.

3/10 king crimson for tosspots and wankers.

9/10 just for one track alone

reminder the world is run by pedophile jews

9/10 but seriously considering rising it at least 0.5

Faggots, listen to Megadeth instead

Attached: 1612323439370.jpg (554x554, 57.43K)

exactly this desu

wtf is this shit spammed 24/7
soneone tell me I will listen tonight

5/10
I didn't hate it but I really don't like his singing. Having him removed from the album would maybe make it a 7. The instrumentation and arrangements aren't awful by any means but it certainly sounds like they're going for the Arcade Fire audience, especialyh on Spacemarine Commando or whatever it's called. Cool 40k reference but I can't get behind the vocals. At all. Reminds me of Glen Hansard with none of the charm or the technique. He has zero range and his phrasing and melodic styling makes everything sound like it's the same fucking song, which is disappointing because some of these tracks would be amazing without vocals. maybe they should just let Isaac quit and NOT replace him. become instrumental.

incredibly talented band that created one of the most innovative rock albums in recent years are back with an even greater effort and it's incredibly fucking good and important for the whole genre

these are some facts but give it a go to see if you like it or not

It leaked the other day and it just officially released today. Some people like it, some people don't.

it's rock for people who don't like rock

bollocks
this is the best rock riff i've heard in years
youtu.be/uOnjuIb1TWY?t=439

7.5 or 8/10. Really good, if overrated by RYM fags and the like

>a lame arcade fire ripoff is "important"

Wtf, they sound absolutely nothing like arcade fire. Have you ever listened to either of these bands?