All modern music is black music?

This assertion has been around for a while, is it true though? I always hear that everything comes from the blues and jazz and those genres were made by blacks. But then I hear that the blue's is a rip off Anglo-Celtic folk music and that white people did really make jazz, but no one ever provides sources to show this true. Which even the plebbit fags have admitted that blacks were inspired by English/Irish folk music and vice versa.

The only people that make these claims are George Pullen Jackson who says they are blacks stole the whites music during the campfire meetings, where no one has refuted this except for Dena Epstein where she said he wasn't wrong that whites influenced the blacks but they put their own twist on the music. Which I find hard to believe because their has been no substantial evidence of them doing this.

Willie Ruff a black jazz artist also looked into the influence that Scottish gospel music has on black music, which created the lining out phrasing in their music which black's call "call and response", which is pivotal and essential in black music. Which they said they preserved from the slaves ships and then used in the work field songs, which seems highly implausible. Ruff found out this to be true, where even other sceptical prominent gospel figures admitted their were strong similarities where beforehand they laughed at the idea. As well they documented cases that lining out was used in the 17th century by protestant churches but it was shunned upon, as it wasn't conventional.

I will admit that the rhythm side of the all modern music is one which leads me to believe that blacks did make nearly all the modern day music genres, but I still don't understand how apparently they kept all of their traditional musical practices, when they were stripped of all their cultural traits from where they were shipped from. I wondering if anyone has any insight to this topic and whether this assertion is true or false?

Attached: download (29).jpg (225x225, 7.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martine_Rothblatt
youtu.be/SEAWet6qYNw
youtu.be/Tx7KzuXz4AM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGA
IT'S BLACK HISTORY MONTH

DAS RITE

read the post retards

Ye nigga we wuz Beethoven while the rest of you niggaz was beetin bones on rocks n shieet ooga booga

another mongoloid who can't read

In all seriousness I think what OP says is right. I'm so sick of hearing how blacks invented music as we know. They didn't. If it wasn't for slavery they would be clicking their tongues and beating the bongos.

Blakz never invented Melody... Period. Rhythm is all they know. You know cavemen did this right? I want you to historically look at what blacks were contributing to music, [or anything] while Bach was around. This is a dumb thread.

I think I'm stating to feel what people refer to as "nigger fatigue". Fuck off, you didn't create everything, you weren't kings in Europe and Egypt, and you didn't fucking write William Shakespeare's plays.

Cope

my point exactly

The echoes on the logo and this kike who started the company should answer your question.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martine_Rothblatt

read what OP wrote retard

he's saying that blacks didn't make it you dense fucks

read what he wrote you autist

>tfw you posit a legitimate question and try to spark some discussion and then Any Forumstards shit it up with poor reading comprehension and laziness

I have, to even ask the question is retarded. Read my comment again... Rhythm is littleraly everywhere. It is produced organically in nature. The first known examples of humans using it was during littleral cavemen times. OP was inquiring about Blacks being able to come up with Rhythm after being "stripped from their kunta kente roots".

To put it in layman's terms for you. Have you ever been bored at school and tapped your foot? Congratulations OP you are a nigger responsible for creating ALL MUSIC according to

Everyone even the lazier post answered your question perfectly. You asked want 2 plus 2 was EVEN THOUGH you know the answer. In return you got retarded answers to your retarded question. Its not our fault you're a schizophrenic who doesn't like hearing your own thoughts come from other people...

OP did basically answer his own question. I doubt many people have the knowledge to answer the question as specifically as he detailed it.

obviously retard, but OP was getting at why wasn't it present in white music or was it and if you could draw comparisons. So you believe the inception of blues and jazz were from white people?

I'm referring to the pic related in OP you dense fuck, which is still the topic of discussion at hand. I'm aware OP and I agree, I'm commiserating on how sick and tired we are of hearing about the black creationist theory

While all of this is completely valid commentary, why should anyone really care what race invented what? Does it really make a difference? Good music is good music whether it's made by blacks or whites.

youtu.be/SEAWet6qYNw
youtu.be/Tx7KzuXz4AM

OK MY WHITE BROTHER, so you truly believe that blues and jazz is basically white music that is bastardized by blacks?

No one cared until niggers started claiming they created all music. And were kings. And that they were the original rulers of Europe and that white people came from caves. It's fucking absurd how many black people believe this shit too.