Rock

YOU KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKIN' IF I'M BACK

Attached: rock 2020s.png (1044x1044, 1.81M)

>bcnr
>squid
>black midi
>tourist post rock-crescendo
>has been p4k landfill
no, you're still dead cunt

cope, the Biden era has brought rock back, babyyyy

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-111148_Firefox.jpg (1080x1066, 202.32K)

rock has always been underground and to that effect it never went anywhere. these recordings have cultural capital but the aesthetic value of rock has always been there for those that cared for it. it's only the social component that compels people to give a shit about whether what they're listening to is popular and accepted by pitchfork and other bought-out media channels

we're back boys

Would unironically rather listen to Greta Van Fleet than any of this art school garbage. At least they understand that rock always had a sense of fun and youthful joviality. This shit is the rock equivalent of jazz made by academics. Soulless and academic.

only if most of 2016 tourist racists fuck off
/thread

this is what happens when you let pitchfork define what good rock music is for over a decade

When someone makes hard hitting and catchy rock music you call them derivative and say that band XYZ has already done it in the past

Plebs. You can stick to your AC/DC records but some of us want something with more substance.

unironically put on RHCP

its funny 'cause a lot of people around here has that superiority complex justy for listening and disussing the same shit endlessly provided by the ususal sites or names
i don't even listen ac/dc shizo
/thread

I personally don't care. There's nothing new under the sun. It'd be like if 19th century farmers complained folk songs sounded too derivative. Who the fuck cares, if it sounds good it sounds good.

AC/DC has more soul than any of this crap. But also, the best experimental rock of the 20th century still had that sense of fun that defines rock. At this point you may as well just listen to classical music.

based
death to rap

>based
>death to rap

Attached: 1608408966337.gif (675x1200, 419.14K)

Bad times make way for good music user
The last rock hurrah of the late 2000s happened during the recession as well

>Bad times make way for good music
And boy were the last six years bad times...

>Don't forget the new BMTH

Looks like it wasn't bad enough

kek

Does anyone have a setlist for these albums?

>not including pic related
user, I...

Attached: Capture.png (600x600, 389.89K)