I don't get it

I don't get it.
London Calling is one of the best songs of all time. After that it's just sort of boring. Never really clicks for me.

Attached: 71DUFxaoLGL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1492, 237.2K)

It's an album for rock magazine critics

pretty much, it would have been much better as a 10-song new wave album instead of the pretentious mess they did

Something tells me that Zoomers can't understand punk

what the hell are you talking about? Rudie Can't Fail, Lost in the Supermarket and Train in Vain are all fucking fantastic

I'm sure they are. They just don't click for me after that many listens.

listen to their self-titled then

ZOOOM

this isn't punk, it's just pop rock disguised as punk disguised as intellectual music, that year wire was already finishing their trilogy that achieves what this album was trying to do in a more subtle way, and PiL's metal box keeps the point of punk music in its substance instead of its presentation, just to name the main examples

London Calling isn't even the standout track what the fuck
(Jimmy Jazz is the best btw)

I still dont get how people get filtered by songs as good as Jimmy Jazz or Rudie Cant Fail. Also Side 3 is the best side.

Jimmy Jazz is a great song musically. Unfortunately ruined by obnoxious vocals.

>this isnt punk
Every single time, silly roomies are so predictable

>ruined by obnoxious vocals
Absolutely tasteless take. The vocals 100% sell the song.

i listened to this the other day and it's boring and unremarkable

Literally the only double album where all songs are good and deserve to be there

if you don't understand it, it probably ain't for you. you probably don't know what it's like to live hand to mouth, blue collar, slipping but pretending you're not.

The Clash is gay, all of their peers were cooler than them and made better albums

>no arguments
Every single time, false boomers are so predictable

Do you thrive off of not having a single original thought?

>boring normal punk is boring
>op complains
>hardcore is right there and is better in every way
>op doesn't listen to it

Attached: MF.jpg (600x596, 127.63K)

for me, it's Guns of Brixton

>hurr durr GAYYYY

Attached: soy.png (400x400, 32.29K)