Do any of you niggas remember Weyes Blood? She has an great voice

Do any of you niggas remember Weyes Blood? She has an great voice.

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_dea8392a-fb10-11e9-837f-79f312a00fbd.jpg (1270x1270, 187.49K)

Seen her twice live. I always wear earplugs to shows now, but when I see her I make sure to unplug for a bit to get her pure unfiltered voice thick in my ear.

Amazing artist, teared up when I saw her live
Andromeda -> Everyday -> Something To Believe is an untouchable 3 song streak

i love this feeling, taking my earbuds out just for my fav song by a band

I went to a Weyes Blood concert once. I was absolutely entranced by the album in my depression days. Three songs in I walked out after realizing how much of a faggot I'd become. What the fuck was I listening to? Being in West Hollywood alone at a Weyes Blood concert was the gayest experience of my life.

I only found out about her in December and yeah titanic rising is a very very good album
Why so insecure. I went to see Chelsea Wolfe alone that's easily as gay but I enjoyed the whole set

t. walked out and got face fucked in the alley

Post her nudes

(the wild time MV screen caps)
I know you guys have it

Didn't she get big just because she knew Ariel Pink when hanging out with him made you cool?

its not really gay shes just a female with a gorgeous voice

The guy clearly has insecurities to the extent that he can't like what he likes, without worrying about whether or not others do. You know back in the day young guys our age would go these same kinda shows and no one gave a fuck, because the singer was hot, and she sounded good.
>Captcha: TAR0T

Going to her concert was more like post but clarity. She played Picture Me Better, I started tearing up, and immediately realized how much of a fucking basedboy I'd become

Who is this jew and how hairy is her pussy.

Attached: 1635225952436.jpg (550x535, 45.27K)

fucking pussies
you arent a real music fan if you dont have tinnitus

FJM copycat. But you do you and keep on simping, the delusional world you create around your women would really get you Westerners far as a civilization in the long run.

At least you realized it was gay.

literally built for BBC

Based

They hated him because he told them the truth

Hello Natalie hows the compliment fishing going you are already washed out remember