Any anons ever attended a music festival? Share your stories here...

Any anons ever attended a music festival? Share your stories here, I'm watching the HBO doc on Woodstock 99 and it's got me curious what the experience is like.

Attached: EB20050522REVIEWS08505220302AR.jpg (672x447, 100.03K)

Is bumping your own thread even possible? You're telling me no one on Any Forums has been to a music festival and has an interesting story about the experience?

its alright man, your question is probably just too genuine for this board to notice.
You gotta frame your questions in the most hostile way you can.

No one here listens to music sorry

this and have some sort of bait pic like a hot music star or some controversial opinion

i'll just copy paste my response to the Any Forums thread that led me to make this one because i genuinely am curious but don't feel like reposting a new one
>there was a music festival called wakarusa that i went to every year from its inception in 2004 until 2009. watching this documentary made me just marvel at how lucky i was to be able to have those music festival experiences before smartphones became ubiquitous. imagine tripping balls, you haven't showered in three days, you're covered in mud and dried sweat, you've virtually lost your mind, and some dipshit zoomer records you and posts it on social media. the background fear alone would probably inhibit me enough from even wanting to go in the first place.

i've been to a couple smaller ones, nothing like coachella

pretty fun if the lineup is alright and you have some friends/drugs with you

Any interesting intoxication/inebriation, or witnessing extreme intoxication/inebriation stories?

saw a friend of a friend take a pressed pill he thought was molly at a rave and he had to go to the hospital. dont be a retard like him

did he ever find out what it was?

we guessed it was meth but have no clue. buddy was not having a good time and everyone else rolling was

OP here, willing to recount mildly amusing festival stories 1:1 if anyone reciprocates
>go to waka 2004, 30% for the flaming lips, 70% because i was fifteen years old and wanting to party
>find out during the 1hr drive there that i had kind of been recruited to be an inconspicuous drug dealer there by my friend's supplier uncle which is why my ticket and food was paid for
>be "very good" at selling drugs to druggies
>make more money than i've ever seen in my life and have a good time doing it
I should mention that my friend and I walked around for six hours on acid through the campsite trying to find our tent because we were too fucked up to remember where we were.

I live really close to a major festival and I've been able to hear it by my house. May go this year. All my friends are cheap but I'll go this year. I went to the free bluegrass festival a few times. It was alright a lot of boomers. Saw one of my substitute teachers there when I was in highschool.

I used to be a festival junkie
Between 1997 and 2018 attended over 100 large music festivals. From maybe 2000 to 2012 i would go to about 10 per year and even fly interstate for them.
Protip - never camp if you can get a dwelling.

damn dog, how and or why

>I used to be a festival junkie
>Between 1997 and 2018 attended over 100 large music festivals.
so tell a fucking story then

I went to see Willie Nelson's Outlaw Festival a few months ago, though honestly the way it felt it was still a Willie concert with just more openers than usual. It was nice but the guy in front of me kept pissing me off cause he kept moving like he was having a seizure so I could barely see the stage. If this was a festival where I was way in the back I wouldn't have minded but I was in row four. And it was an amphitheater with security who were making sure people were in ttheir assigned seats.

witnessing the evil so-called free love "hippies" are capable of turned me off to the ideal of music festivals entirely. it's all a facade to get as fucked up as possible and make money while banging as many drugged out "free spirited" girls as you can under the guise of "just having a good time".

tfw i found a drop bag at a festival once. had maybe 3k cash and a fuck tonne of drugs. went into portaloo and stuffed it all in my own backpack. walked it out at the end of the last band no issues. best festival ever.

>row four reserved seating
>felt it was still a Willie concert
thats not a festival, just a gig with more than a few support acts.
its a common thing these days

based. did you witness anyone else get arrested? because i have a few of those brief stories as well.

i went to OP's MOM VAGINA 2019. It was wild but too crowded.

I think about this then I remember the time I ran into a pretty big fitness influencer at a rave last year and he was clearly fucked out his mind and started ranting and raving about jews controlling trump and the deep state. It was epic. Hes still got a career and everything so your fears are almost definitely overblown