Biblical

NEW LIAM GALLAGHER SONG OUT NOW GROHL ON DRUMS GET IN HERE 'WAYSIS CHADS
youtu.be/045SzeMuzv8
youtu.be/045SzeMuzv8
youtu.be/045SzeMuzv8

Attached: ELECTRIC.jpg (1440x1440, 629.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vS8BE4AIbrM
youtube.com/watch?v=8eduMZHRAX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

utterly CELESTIAL tune

Wait...did they really replace that drummer with Dave Grohl? People on YouTube were always commenting that his drummer sucked.

lyrics suck as always

fk off noel

His vocals are so treated because he can't sing.

Sounds like some Jack Antonoff shit. He needs to work with better people. That Death in Vegas song, was amazing and suited to Liam. This sounds like it could be anyone.

>he can't sing
This live video disagrees with you.
youtu.be/vS8BE4AIbrM
Skip to 15:50 or watch the whole thing.

Yeah, he can't sing. Should retire.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eduMZHRAX8

u avin a laff m8?
fk outta here

Paper Crown is such a killer tune

Sounds like shit, terrible production and mix. Utterly muddy and uninterestingly grey sound palette. That's not even to start with the songwriting, I don't need to go there. Forgettable/10.

Now that I read he wrote it with Dave Grohl it makes sense.

The chorus is so clunky

yeah it all adds up, to say the very least

>Utterly Muddy
>He likes the "le crisspy mid air" sound meme

Fuck off, sounds really killer, the best on punchy drums from 2022 you fucker and the vocal delay fits so really nice on him

Can tell you've never mixed a track in your life. The delay is fine, it's nothing to write home about. The drum mix is bland and if you think that's punchy you have no idea what you're talking about.

unless you're listening from a 2009 phone speaker you should feel that subkick bombing around the low end

It's not a clicky beta52 kick like your favorite Messhugah record, sounds round and big roomy if you ask me
that snare hits properly, not to bright and harshy. Really nice taste from the Mixer

Yeah pretty good Chad

>bombing around the low end
>meshuggah as an example of anything stellar production-wise

yeah you're far out of your depth confirmed

I think it's alright. The mix might not be phenonemal but I wouldn't call it awful.
Also he said 2022, for 2022 tier it isn't that bad. Listen to how bad a lot of mixes are now, and this is pretty decent. Listening on my studio monitors headphones, it certainly is a tad hot but not unlistenable. Oasis or their solo acts have never been known for having phenonemal mixes, we live with it.