Thoughts on Wendy Carlos?

Thoughts on Wendy Carlos?

Attached: Wendy-Carlos-Artist-Spotlight.png (597x445, 412.29K)

OLD MAN

My thoughts are Wendy Carlos is biologically male and is very good at synths.

not a fan of not being able to listen to her fucking bach COVERS on any free platform.

The tron soundtrack is great
do any of you faggots know how to actually talk about music

more like the troon soundtrack amirite fellas

lol love trannies but that one was good :P

Allow me to reiterate
I think he is very good at synths.

Listened to some of Sonic Seasonings the other day and it was pretty cool, especially for its time.
Beauty in the Beast was a cool use of microtonalism.

I've got the definitive ESD remasters of all her work (engineered by herself) in my soulseek shares in lossless, search my current username Rrobynne Mk. II

Cope tranny enabler

Remember that time he sued that one band with the stupid name for writing an album him?

I think his stuff (walter carlos) is fucking great but holy shit this made me kek bcs its the perfect post in a thread like this

I have all his work on CD and as a bonus cool story bro tale I have the shining ost on vinyl which I stole from my local public library
I especially like his work with elkind on their kubrick soundtracks 2bh, but sob and sob2000 are cool af also
never a huge fan of the tro(o)n ost though

Blocker

Attached: BlockBeato.jpg (480x360, 30.15K)

how did he beat the 45%?

ProtoSOPHIE (although she got completely fucking ruthlessly mercilessly mogged by SOPHIE tb,h)

He was a pioneer, sophie was a meme

If you see pictures of them pre-transition, they still look like a woman. I wouldn't be surprised if Wendy is actually a hermaphrodite

Her work at Stanford was really important. If you've ever played a keyboard with synthesized orchestral and symphonic sounds on it, you have Wendy to thank.

>love trannies
Gaaaayyyy

And old. Did you know Sophie was 35?

That's a man

yeah, he's probably intersex

>her
>Wendy
Cope