What's so special about this record? this shit literally sounds like children's music

what's so special about this record? this shit literally sounds like children's music

Attached: sgt pepper.jpg (1200x1200, 275.41K)

that's why it's special, medically speaking

Shut the fuck up you fucking nigger

favourite songs on the album? for me its

lucy in the sky with diamonds
within you without you
shes leaving home
sgt. peppers lonely hearts club band

You have to be high iq to understand it, sorry op.

With a Little Help From My Friends is great, Joe Cocker's version can go to fucking hell.

you need to immerse yourself in what music was in 1965 before you get it

Most overrated band ever.

ringo starr is the greatest drummer in history of pop music

Nope. They suck. They have a handful of catchy tunes and the rest is pure nostalgia.

facts

it was peak achievement on a technical level at the time
no pop album had that much studio work before
it took masses by surprise and mainstream adult industry had to aknowledge rock music was the new king and was gonna stay long. hence the grammy.

Can't do it. They have had undeniable cultural impact, but it's waning if not already functionally gone, and their music is swiftly following.

Occasionally they produce a pretty a good track. A Day In The Life, Come Together, While My Guitar Gently Wheeps, etc. Not much more can be expected from a mainstream band, and if you look at it that way they're actually pretty notable group.

But contrast to something outside of the mainstream ear like Katatonia, it will never compare.

Attached: 51eMtLSgrgL.jpg (500x457, 40.95K)

No can do. They're objectively mediocre in almost every way.

It's alright. Definitely in my bottom half of Beatles albums though. Lovely Rita and Day in the Life are phenomenal. Excluding Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane was a horrible mistake.

Based Lovely Rita appreciator. I will defend that song with my life.

Just another CIA circus music album. Boomers will hype anything up