Do we still think its Kino?

Do we still think its Kino?

Attached: ladies_and_gentlemen_we_are_floating_in_space-cd.jpg (500x500, 37.71K)

Songs In A&E is much better imo

its extremely good, though not as good as Lazer Guided Melodies. i probably listen to Sweet Heart Sweet Light the most of out his catalogue, though I Think I'm In Love is one of the greatest songs ever written

Yes

From the first notes the album just sucks you in and doesn't let go, with an amazing array of songs and otherworldly droned out sounds. Love this.

new album apparently leaked..... anyone got a link?

Who gives a fuck what anybody on this board thinks about anything

Absolutely kino, no question.

Yes, it's one of my favourite albums ever. Lazer and Fucked Up Inside are also pure kino.

No way. Overrated and boring.

Listening to first track right now. Awful, I hate that type of to vocal tracks, automatic cringe.Let's see what the next number has in store.

Come Together is a pseudo-Oasis track. Choir is embarrassing. The kind of people that like this band work in advertising.

Why do you hate so much?

It's fun. Hating feels good.

I Think I'm in Love - Snoozer, fuck.

>Choir is embarrassing
Filtered

Nah, this album is a snooze. "Helvetica" the album

It's not bad

i couldn't take spiritualized seriously when this album was still new. i've never understood the appeal

Half of the album is pure kino like I Think I'm In Love, Cop Shoot Cop, No God Only Religion etc. and the rest is forgettable schmaltz. Overall I give it a 6.5/10

>stopped listening at the second track
Pleb detected

I listened to whole thing, more than once. It's a boring album, 3/10 some nice guitar, but overall forgettable.

Quintessentially mid

You just have bad taste then. Cop Shoot Cop is better than 90% of what you listen to (statistically speaking).