Hey Any Forums

Do you like CDs?

Attached: Image.jpg (1500x1500, 134.73K)

CDs nutz

yes i do enjoy cds and sissies

I haven't touched one in like five years

GOTTEM

I enjoy anything I can use that I can get for a dollar at a thrift store, so yes. They're the perfect physical format, that was mass produced on any level that is. I love tapes but they hiss and I don't care what anyone says minidiscs sound like garbage. Vinyl is for faggots who like to pretend "warm" means anything (me).

Only format I'd consider buying. It's nice having the physical cover and lyrics in the inlays to follow. Any other format are worth 0 dollars.

yeah
i got two
one's a gift from my friend, the other is one i got at a store for a rock bottom price of 15 shekels or something along those lines.

I can't put my finger on it, but this post screams bot to me.

good guess but no
i post a certain way so none of my posts are similar, it's kinda like freeform jazz but on an alaskan polka dancing forum

I still burn cdrs to use in my car stereo

Perfection as far as physical music media in concerned. I am unironically building my collection again after years of streaming.

Same. Spotify changes shit around and drops music too often for me to feel comfortable relying on it. It reminds me of the music hosted on youtube that I will never find again because I was too stupid to download a copy of it. CDs are cheap and I've got room.

You can even make so really nice finds. I got a copy of a local prog band's only record and when I ripped it the thing was not even registered anywhere in the database. If someone decides to ever make a sharethread again I'll drop it in. It's pretty damn good.

YES

Attached: cd's.jpg (4032x3024, 3.86M)

I find stuff like that regularly. And I've been lucky enough to find a couple "only 500 copies pressed" and other such hard to find albums on vinyl. My favorite, but not really the most rare, was finding sealed mindless self indulgence promo tapes.

Nice. I also would love to collect more tapes but no one sells them and most people just threw them away and did not even bother putting them into storage. You will have 25 tape decks for every passable tape you find. My CT-F850 is getting lonely.

>CT-F850
Ah I'm jealous. My Nakamichi CR-1A has nothing but a good brand name. Still on the search for a 3 head player.

You can find tapes still in the really shitty shops, but they're 99% of the time old religious tapes or mixes. ebay seems to be the only consistent place and I'm not spending more than a dollar per tape.

YES

Attached: 20220203_113004.jpg (2539x1904, 1.63M)

rate my cd collection

Attached: IMG_20220203_113519_249.jpg (1080x1699, 270.97K)

That’s what she said

Fly girl

Well you've got the basics covered at least