So after hearing the three songs they pushed out prior to launch how much do you expect to be disappointed by this...

so after hearing the three songs they pushed out prior to launch how much do you expect to be disappointed by this? i expect it to be their worst and most underwhelming album ever its 33 minute run time isnt helping with this feeling either

Attached: kornrequiem.jpg (750x450, 51.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a_LpdrD1uDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

their best since Korn III, actually. the only letdown is it's brickwalled to shit.

>their best since korn III
i hated each of the three songs i have heard they all sound like typical nu metal and not anything like korn even korn III had a few good songs i have a feeling this will be a huge let down after the masterpiece that was the nothing

i've also been skeptical about Start the Healing and Forgotten but they flow better with the rest of the package. it already leaked so you can check out for yourself.

blasphemy or not but it reminded me of Untouchables at times in terms of mentality and vibe here and there. definitely more cohesive than anything from Serenity or Nothing.

the nothing was a masterpiece in my eyes the only people who might miss that are people who never suffered a serious lose in their life and start the healing is pure derivative garbage going from sounding like your standard nu-metal affair to a poor attempt at being rage against the machine

sure, what speaks serious loss more than taking the song about losing your wife and handing it over to World of Tanks?
youtu.be/a_LpdrD1uDc
i mean i can't tell the man how to process his loss and depression, but Nothing feels very artificial to me. this narrative on loss has been in every review, press release, every lyric, but what's on the record (not his own feelings) seem contrived. when i hear him cry on Nothing i feel manipulated and see a depressed man who would be much better off taking care of himself than doing a poor job over similarly disjointed music. the fact that they recorded past three or so records separately really shows - it makes everyone stay in their comfort zone more and more.

Requiem may not be a masterpiece with a capital M, but it sounds pretty focused for a band that's been walking in circles for over a decade.

and a leak while we're at it

www7 then zippyshare and dot and com Any ForumsluKTl4og/file.html

>their best since their worst album

i know im a bit late but lets be clear paradigm shift is their worst album

I hate all 3 songs
This is a terrible amount of steps back from The Nothing

Who listens to Korn in 2022 lmao

i agree its like someone came and sucked all the inspiration out of them

people who dont want to listen to garbage like country and mumble rap

nu metal chads who simply do not give a FUCK
got a problem with that?

The Nothing was good but I feel like all of the choruses on that album suck ass

Requiem is a great album, I think it's finally Korn trying ot do something different especially mood wise, it was about time.

i like all the songs i've heard but lord in heaven fuck the mixing is godawful
it was so good for the past few albums and now the bass is super buried and the vocals have a chalkboard timbre and the "lost in the grandeur" chorus just floats in and out without any impact because the electronics and instrumentation are so subdued

Requiem? The better Requiem already released in 2006.

Attached: a2505160079_5.jpg (700x700, 128.13K)

im not at all impressed by anything i have heard cause so far all of it has been done before by other bands so far my opinion can only be made worse by davis attempting to rap (again)

its cause they let an engineer produce it

To me it sounds like a progression of The Nothing more so than people here seem to think, that album had choruses that were just like this.

but the nothing had a track layout that basically show the progression of a great loss from the time just before all the way to the end including this lose which is clearly meant to sound like a "Standard" Korn song but sort of wrong and off like you feel when trying to recover from the death of someone close