Tinnitus

How do you cope with tinnitus? Did yours got better with time? Had it for a week now and it's really taking a toll on me, can't even listen to music

Attached: 1638227845623.png (600x576, 336.75K)

enjoy other sounds and focus on them
also dont post frogs

I was born with it, so I don't really care.

i fucked up

That sucks man. Depending on what causes your tinnitus, it can be treated. Go to a doctor, if you can't go to a doctor: Go to Sweden apply for refugee and get an appointment. Good luck user.

Get over it faggola
It only really sucks at night sometimes
You get used to it

think it can heal if it's not way too bad. get some earplugs and live without music and anything loud for a month or two

Got it in the .mil and just got used to it. I sleep with a fan some nights, is right.

That's not how that works.

why can't you listen to music with tinnitus? wouldn't music distract you from the ringing?

get white noise machines when you go to sleep. thank me later.

tinnitus can be temporary or permanent
1 week isn't permanent

Depends on how bad it is. Some guys are fucked. But that's usually after a lifetime of construction or a bomb going off next to you which I doubt applies to OP. He's just being a faggot as usual.

I simply play the music louder and one day I am going to kill myself

Mine is barely noticeable and I mostly forget it exists so I do nothing about it

Got used to it but its mild one in my right ear I only hear ringing when everything else is quiet

Attached: 50318502876783-01.jpg (1536x2048, 924.96K)

Same

I heard that if it doesn't end in 2 days you are fucked for life

I started taking vitamin supplements and it got better. Then it got a little worse again.

>But that's usually after a lifetime of construction or a bomb going off next to you
Sometimes its isnt even a lifetime m8. I listened to music really loud as a teen and never wore earplugs at my job until last year and I have mild tinnitus. I'm 23. Most people I know that have it, got it in their 20s or 30s doing almost the same shit I did. Hindsight is 20/20, so if you learn anything from this thread, protect your ears.

I got used to it

Same. It gets worse from time to time, but usually only in one ear and usually at night. I tend to ignore it 99% of the time, and up until my 30's found that the ringing actually made a great deal of other sounds stand out in contrast to it.

Try not to worry, I got it pretty bad from some medication I was prescribed. It fucked me up for quite a while, I couldn't go 5 minutes without thinking about it and I thought I wouldn't ever be able to tune it out. It's been a couple of years now and I go days without even thinking about it. Yeah you always are "hearing it" but if you don't notice it, then what's the difference?

Same here. I was pretty fucked up about it for like 8 or 9 months, but I got used to it eventually. Just think of it as a sign to start taking care of your ears. Listen to music at a reasonable volume (on speakers ideally, headphones make it harder to gauge how loud it actually is) and wear hearing protection when going to shows and stuff.