Why does the music industry constantly target the youth with musicians that promote hard drugs and self destruction?

Why does the music industry constantly target the youth with musicians that promote hard drugs and self destruction?

Attached: 264d065c7b34f8eceb47d33a121ba318.jpg (1440x1427, 146.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tubgirl.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it has something to do with demoralization and breaking down the family unit and you know who is behind it

"Relatable" and it's also a group of kids that's very easy to persuade into shilling and idolising someone.

bruv who does drugs because lil xan does drugs

i think so too

Who is this faggot?

its monkey see monkey do when it involves teenagers.

dont underestimate me

lil xan is aginst drug use tho

picture any class of bored school kids.you have a handful of people who want as much attention as possible. who wins and gets all the attention? the person who is most obnoxious, who seems the most alive, who is loudest and is appealing to the lowest common denominator.

popular music knows how that works. same thing. drugs and sex are fun.

of course some people will blame a conspiracy or something (da joos) but it's no different than any other hype train.

You gain nothing by knowing this

Yeah man fuck these capitalists

Yup. Demoralize, corrode, destroy. Learned helplessness and psyops. If you read the globalist/technocrat white papers they openly admit it.

Attached: E827A545-4F62-44F3-A9A0-C3D645FC55AE.jpg (800x602, 132.58K)

Compulsory education of children is a good thing. Sucks if you get an American low-income neighborhood education though.

wow, what are these white papers you speak of?

edgelord type music fans are the most devout money spenders.
labels don't give a fuck about anything except money

it's a symbiotic relationship of degeneracy
status and fame for the zoomers. $$ for the artists and execs

Cause they only care about money and thus hop on every trend.

Theres a reason Lil Xan and Lil Pump are beyond irrelevant now. Shit has changed.

tubgirl.ca/

I think it’s GG Allin

It was already over when women were given the vote, splitting every family unit in two and giving every half handsome snake oil salesman a shot at power.

So you're saying Jews don't run the major record labels that push this stuff?

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 5.03K)

>labels don't give a fuck about anything except money
Cool it with the antisemitic remarks

Cool it with the antisemitism

Attached: B1992398-88F0-43BF-9BB6-36FFF785043B.png (500x359, 115.93K)