Makes some of the best rock music of the 21st century

>makes some of the best rock music of the 21st century
>is mocked and shit on nonstop because of its teenage girl fans

Attached: mychemicalromance.jpg (717x463, 95.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gyu_hqpxj8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Emoshit has always been a thing to rightfully mock.

emo is stil gay

>Gerard plays a cancer patients
>cut his hair short and dye it white
>didnt go bald
PUSSY

If you looked like Billy Corgan and saw what he looks like bald, would you?

Difference is Billy's full on bald lmao
Gerard could just grown it back

Their fans are girls because they look and sound outrageously gay. Why do you think all the blue hair LGBTQs that took drama class like them. They pander so hard to gays. I still would rather listen to Three Cheers instead of the Foo fuckers or Arctic Monkeys or whatever there was at the time. That album is sick and Ray Torro is a criminally underated guitarist.

>Ray Torro is a criminally underated guitarist.
I'm not sure what sticks out. It's the other dude that makes a lot of the riffs apparently.

Doesn't Ray Torro do all the solos. I was really floored by the prison solo the first time I heard it. And the Thank You for the Venom riff is definitely him right? Either way they're a good guitar band.

Yeah, as far as I know, but I'm just drawing a blank on his leads. Not knocking him. I just know the other guy cranked out a lot of good riffs.
I made fun of them like everyone else, but emo/or whatever this was was the last organic scene rock kids had for themselves (and wasn't just a sausage fest). So props. I'd rather go back to that, in retrospect.

Emo music is retarded
Emo fans are in denial at what babies they are
Its okay to like retarded gay music if you aknowledge it as such

Insisting it is of historical significance is extremely silly.

He wasn't really the patient, yes he played him on stage because most of the songs are from the patient's perspective, but really he was the bandleader of the black parade, a reaper who has come to guide the patient to the afterlife. That's what we see in the video. He said white represents the absence of life, he's more like an embodiment of death. The songs are about the patient's life, but he's not the one who's singing them, he watches as his life flashes before his eyes in musical form. The reaper puts on a show for him. You could say the white haired bandleader(Gerard) has a pseudo bald head portraying the patient for the stage production of the patient's life.
Actually he said that he thought about shaving his head but people convinced him against probably because of this The question though is, why is the actor who plays the actual patient(Lucas Haas) in the video not bald?

I just listened to The Black Parade about a week ago and I was fucking astonished. It's way beyond what I expected it would be, considering what I've heard about MCR. Fuck you Any Forums.

I know dude, killjoys is my favorite album by them and ends with vampire money when other bands sold out. Truly they were epic in every way

first is still my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=Gyu_hqpxj8M

Now listen to Three Cheers.

80's emo is good though

They're better bands out there the only problem is they can't be marketed to fatherless women and sissies.

Name 5

>what if we larp as Queen but a really shitty version of them?

No shit dude. I have no idea why people shit on them so hard.

shitty queen+shitty misfits... but it works.

Fucking this, they were better when they were doing mallcore, at least they were fun back then, their pretentious theatre faggotry was really tedious, unintentionally funny at best

Who here /Demolition lovers/ or /Vampires Will Never Hurt You/

>21st century
>Using the word "Mama" in a rock song

nobody gave a fuck except you.

I love MCR and I will always support them. Say they're underrated just because of the emo girl fanbase. The music is fucking good has nice fast energy mixed with dark themes, manic as fuck. Tim burton shit. I only see that kind of energy come out of manic depressives and it's good shit. YE is another high energy manic depressive, shit is a rush.