If youre a Pavement fan and you haven't heard Stephen Malkmuses 2019 album with the jicks the last track made me feel...

If youre a Pavement fan and you haven't heard Stephen Malkmuses 2019 album with the jicks the last track made me feel something special. The whole album is solid but the last one felt almost as exciting and youthful as ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=XKGsjVJfPrs
Its basically 2 songs and both are great but the second one is what motivated me to make a thread.

Attached: wowzow.jpg (316x316, 139.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-zCJX-Jcnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn i gotta check this

I tried listening to this band but they're too faggy for me. This is like the 90's version of CSHR

The main difference (which is very important) is Pavement is high test and filled with fun edge and quirky ideas that make other quirky indie bands look mainstream. Malkmus comes off as a cool dude whereas most indie types especially nowadays are a far cry from "cool"

>This is like the 90's version of CSHR

holy fucking god please kill yourself this is the worst bait ever

fuck off

not him but cshr is onf of many crooked rain pavement clones

Sparkle Hard was the best Malkmus/Jicks album in a while, but I thought Traditional Techniques was even better. Psych-folk is a good look for him in middle age

like I said CSHR lacks the edge of Pavement, the ballsy screams and antagonistic language and tone

Not new but god i fucking love his self titled album the songs are so dumb but its amazing. Love Jenny and the Ess-dog a lot

Attached: Stephenmalkmusalbum.jpg (300x300, 51.17K)

confirm sparkle hard and trad techniques both great, curious to see where malk goes next, he seems like he’s cresting again

>CSHR
You're not even trying are you? They're not even remotely similar unless you count both being under the umbrella indie.

that was only the first ep's and first album

Its like that all the way up to Wowwee Zowee.

This, Malkmus doesn't really give a shit and can have fun, CSH just comes off whiny

for me it's the song kite off that album with that solo

youtube.com/watch?v=4-zCJX-Jcnc

Attached: 1631724810579.gif (498x498, 461.03K)

that was the first moment I really was blown away though I had liked everything up that point

The amount of seething in these replies only proves my point lmao. Weezer is more manlier than this shit

>State retarded opinion
>People call out retarded opinion
>Durrrrrrr, this only proves my point!!!!

pavers fans seething

>not even replying anymore

Attached: pepe-clown.gif (496x498, 515.87K)