/gsg/ GearSlutGeneral

Cop the Drop. I'm such a little WHORE for gear.
Just arrived from Japan. Original manual and sample CD included. Perfect condition. TWIST MY NIIIIPLESSSS. Post your newest acquisitions for my viewing pleasure. If I am pleased with your u n i t s I shall respond accordingly

Attached: 20220202_183842.jpg (4608x2072, 2.24M)

mostly lost interest in buying stuff but I'm messing with a Yamaha REV5 now

>another consooming thread
it's amazing what people who aren't good at writing or playing music do to cope with that fact, isn't it?

Attached: verdad-quiere-saber-gente_MILIMA20170618_0395_8.jpg (478x324, 20.46K)

hm, this might be projection

Just fucking post your gadgets and gizmos without all the sexual innuendo dude.

I'm not too impressed by what you posted though. how is this any cooler than your run of the mill akai sampler?

not OP but it sounds extremely fucking nasty and has a ribbon controller. Melt-Banana used one.

Ah ok, I get it now. So you've never once had a single original idea in your entire life.
>monkey see monkey do

where the fuck are you getting this? I don't own one. I wouldn't buy one. I definitely wouldn't buy one because someone else used it. I'm merely familiar with it and I know what it does. you absolute imbecile

Yeah, there's only 5 posters here my guy
#5 (me)
#1 again
#5 (me again)
#1 again

these are me, genius
work on your Scooby Doo skills a little more

Jesus now you're seething because you got called out for buying some retarded piece of shit because you saw some shitty band you listen to using one lol. The npc meme is real

and you're basing this on what, that I'm vaguely familiar with something and know what it was used on, despite having no interest in owning it? I can tell you such things about lots of gear. that doesn't mean I'd buy it.
why must objectively retarded people always be so convinced of their cleverness?

Just imagine if they had clapped together frozen cow turds instead, you'd have bought a freezer and taken a trip to a farm lmao

are you aware that Melt-Banana are a noise rock band? I don't make noise rock. Like not even close. I have literally nothing that they've used. it's astounding that you imagine you're onto something here. and I'm totally seething. you must not be allowed to cross the street by yourself.

It's ok bro, the world will always need ditch diggers lol

I'm an engineer. You're intellectually disabled.

My dad works at Nintendo too what a coincidence

Attached: 480.png (390x470, 11.68K)

what? why do you find that hard to believe? not everyone lives in a group home and needs someone to wipe the drool off their chin, user

>and everybody clapped too

Attached: 1418249898379.jpg (500x379, 71.95K)

I'm sure you hear this all the time, but I'm not angry, just disappointed.

Keep going I haven't laughed this hard in weeks