Why were they mega popular again?

I remember their song came out in middle school or high school or something, and I was kinda offended they made a song and video so blatantly about sex. I thought it came off kinda childish and immature. Like people have sex and it's funny? I didn't get it, but mostly everyone I knew enjoyed them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 6.11.10 PM.png (1404x894, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hqgVYX3zhug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they weren't user, even back in the day they were recognized universally as a one hit wonder
which even as enjoyable as the Bad Touch is none of their other work is genuinely funny or good, they are like blink-182 meets papa roach without the self awareness

Middle school humor novelty act. Eminem wasn't that far away from them when he first appeared.

>I thought it came off kinda childish and immature
b8?

no, it reminded me of that that one song from the 90s? Marcy Playground or something?
I asked my mom why they were allowed to say sex on the radio. It always seemed off putting.

>and I was kinda offended they made a song and video so blatantly about sex. I
lmao fucking sperg

>I was kinda offended they made a song and video so blatantly about sex. I thought it came off kinda childish and immature. Like people have sex and it's funny?
atlleast they were self aware enought to make a goofy track about sex. there are artist now that think talking about their pussy and how much sex they has is fine art. It's was a novelty song and it served its purpose, it was meant to be a funny track.

I recently wondered the same. So I early-life'd them.

you sound like a fag, OP

but literally every song on the radio is about sex?

shit was absolutely hilarious for a 6th grader in the early 00s who was watching family guy and south park all day. like me

They are not a one hit wonder though, they have like 5 hits or so.

FOXTROT
UNIFORM
CHARLIE
KILO

I was lonelier than Kunte Kinte at a Merle Haggard concert

It was 1999

The frontman looks like a complete dweeb lol.

u were a loser as a kid

Nah, most of Hooray for Boobies is actually genius.

>why they were allowed to say sex on the radio
What the fuck kind of hole did you grow up in?

I Hope You Die

I hope we both die.

different user here. i found bloodhound gang 100% unfunny and stupid (can remember arguing with a kid on the playground about it). and yet i thoroughly enjoyed this album at the very same time...
youtu.be/hqgVYX3zhug
very strange period in terms of edginess in music

Literally a meme group. Only momentarily big for like two sings because this video was so offensive

Because demoralising the youth with drugs and sex was necessary to subvert the United States (and western world).