Neil Young is “probably the most self-centered, self-obsessed, selfish person I know. He only thinks about Neil...

Neil Young is “probably the most self-centered, self-obsessed, selfish person I know. He only thinks about Neil, period. That’s the only person he’ll consider…

“We haven’t talked for a couple of years,” he added. “And I’m not going to talk to him. I don’t want to talk to him. I’m not happy with him at all. To me, that’s all ancient history, man.”

“I’m a very liberal guy and a modern thinker in terms of politics. Neil doesn’t really do politics. He does Neil.” What does that mean? “Well he’s probably the most self-centred, self-obsessed, selfish person I know. He only thinks about Neil, period. That’s the only person he’ll consider. Ever!” Would Young agree with that? “Probably. He knows himself pretty well.”

Meanwhile, Young has criticised hosting live shows during the pandemic, and called on big promoters to cancel their planned concerts.

In a new blog post on his official website, Young labelled COVID-era gigs as “super-spreader events” and said “the big promoters are responsible” for any rise in cases that come from live shows.

theguardian.com/music/2021/sep/02/david-crosby-on-love-music-and-rancour-neil-young-is-probably-the-most-selfish-person-i-know

Attached: 1200px-David_Crosby_2019_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg (1200x1500, 303.68K)

Well he's not wrong.

who cares lol

>still butthurt that Neil abruply split from the CSNY world tour in '75 and informed the other guys via Telex

Half the hippies turned into self-orientated narcissists, voted for Regan, then shitted up silicon valley.
They're not the "lefties" you think they are

Attached: 81eOpo5-QfL.jpg (1702x2560, 401.42K)

Crosby seems like he's burnt a lot of bridges in his time. Always griping about this or that

>The Flu has never existed before

You would have voted for Reagan in 1980 too. Almost certainly in 1984 as well.

I looked at the 1984 election map for the first time and it's unbelievable. Reagan won 48 states or something insane like that

He won 49/50. Mondale only won Minnesota, his home state.

Reagan was the Antichrist and destroyed this country

We litterally need a president who will reverse all the tax code polices prior to Reagan lol

This covid is so annoying
>HURRR THAT PERSON HAS THE ANIFFLES THAT MEANS THEY HAVW COOOVIDD REEE MAKE THEM STAY IN A ROOM FOR 2 WWWKEEEEKSS
It’s like peoel act like literally anything else doesn’t exist anymore so annoying

>I looked at the 1984 election map for the first time
it saddens me to know how little the average american knows about their history...
do you mind telling me how old you are?

>le no true leftist
It’s convenient how you guys associate everyone right of bernie sanders with the entire right, but nobody is ever actually a leftist to you lol

>Reagan was the Antichrist and destroyed this country
In what ways? If your issues are his economics, the economy improved under him in every meaningful way.
>We litterally need a president who will reverse all the tax code polices prior to Reagan lol
I don't even know what these means. Wouldn't you want to reverse Reagan's tax code policies?

He's right, Neil is trash.

>he's self centred, so just let me tell you about my own opinions

>neil sold his soul to the devil
>now terrified it's time to pay the devil his due

yasss fear DEATH boomer lmfao tick tock

>old guy claims he's a "modern thinker"
doubt

Who is this person?

The 80s were the biggest economic boom we've ever seen, but if you're some public housing nog then I can understand you didn't come out on top with everyone else.