Here's that girl I was telling you about

>here's that girl I was telling you about

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 113.56K)

Damn this dude must smell like actual shit

mtv news still exists?

relationshit ruins every artist. the only reason hyperpoop "died" is because the best artists let their normie instincts get the best of them, and the genre was flooded by lesser, unpolished, imperfect artists.

no one wants to hear charli xcx singing about how much she LOVES and NEEDS her boyfwiend and misses hew fwiends or thrash around on stage, overdoing every motion to desperately cling onto any serotonin her brain can make.
we want to hear about how she'll never be in a relationship because she's too smart and cool for that while she nearly ODs at a party because she's too smart and cool to handle life without the drugz.
no one wants to hear 100 gecs sing with no autotune about how some guy broke laura's heart and made her reflect or some shit, or im le victim, we want sugary autotune with breaking glass while dylan and laura huff boat cleaner.

Maybe if they weren't such autistic fucking normies, the top hyperpop artists would've been able to get past their emotional, surface level relationship drama/personal insecurity and actually find something new and interesting within themselves to create great works of art, as opposed to assuming the peak of the sound would be
>BEEP BOOP I LOVE DICK LOL FUCK BEING KIND BEEP BOOP DINGDINGDURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY BOY'S GOT HIS OWN RINGTONE LOLOL GET ON TWITTER

Attached: bfiniugfrnbiujnfrjr.jpg (907x1406, 112.57K)

it's a similar scenario to lana del rey. i assumed her music was meant to be taken under thirty layers of irony, as a look into a broken bitch's life but really a mentally ill artist. shit was like watching a movie.

then it turns out people actually take her songs seriously and relate to them. lmao.

God that pic is so pathetic lmao. The life of a C list pop star

>avant garde
ironic chart trash is still chart trash

yeah but we will never get back stuff like vroom vroom, how can this hoe even say anything like that when she doesn't even produce music. how could she possibly know what's gonna top those charts

If you wouldn't fuck THAT, then you're STRAIGHT

i NEED her to produce an onlyfans. what would you wanna see? personally i'm partial to her twerking and fingering her asshole to her songs with brooke candy to rly put her money where her mouth is

Attached: 1616941127039.webm (576x1024, 2.94M)

marina too pls

Attached: marinadiamandis_221654426_530275658285637_3713271339465327569_n.jpg (1080x1080, 143.32K)

you can wank to froot mv and the music actually fits

i pull up ancient dreams in a modern land sometimes. or i just look at pics of her while no more suckers plays, and imagine her twerking to it in a bathrobe and spreading her asscheeks etc

>autistic normies
(Oxy)moron

Ew. She probably smells like every drug out there.

Someone yesterday on mew succinctly summed up this annoying hack.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 223539.jpg (1874x143, 92.93K)

I genuinely appreciate the fact that you made a thoughtful effortpost given there are almost never any here but I don't agree

I unironically, literally think they're just b'ing themselves and there's nothing more to it

>succinctly

>A single paragraph
>not succinct

do they ever take a shower

they alwaays look so stinky and gross

ew

here, have a version that's not a complete pain in the ass to read

Attached: node.png (1194x614, 213.34K)