One of the greatest achievements in music history, words cannot express the beauty of this masterpiece

One of the greatest achievements in music history, words cannot express the beauty of this masterpiece.

Attached: R-2829350-1549944583-3273.jpg (600x600, 164.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/CZe7d73pJO1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A bit of a hyperbole, but it surely is a standout album for me. Still keep returning to it from time to time, at a distance of 17 years

overly sentimental crybaby pretty white boy shit

(you)

One of the few classic albums that I think still manages to be under appreciated. I don’t understand how a 75 minute album can be so rife with gorgeous melodies, intricate arrangements, and heartfelt lyrics. Truly a superhuman achievement and probably one of top 5 albums of the century so far

royalty free starbucks wallpaper music
chamber music for tourists
p4k landfill hype

(you)

When does Arkansas come out

>Come on feel the illinoise came out 51 years ago
Damn, I feel old

Consider The Avalanche too, desu. 21 track album of outtakes from Illinois, and pretty rock solid in it's own right. Monumental feat

Music for 20-something-year-old women who wear hats.

Grow up and listen to more music. In that order.

ok, whiner

The ironing is palatable

It would be if not for the Christian lyrics.

little big planet music

/thread

>Pretentious onions indie trash
>One of the greatest achievements in music history
So is this what people who dickride ITAOTS resort to when they find out that hack Jeff Mangum only released two albums with NMH? Let me guess: You fuckers like Joanna Newsom too?

>tfw he will never do anything this good again

Newsom is vastly superior to either of those. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Why the fuck is this guy so cucked if he's so christian?
instagram.com/p/CZe7d73pJO1/