Nash quits spotify

theguardian.com/music/2022/feb/01/graham-nash-removes-music-from-spotify-calling-company-enabler-that-costs-lives

Another old fart pretends to have a clue what's going on

Attached: 3929.jpg (1020x612, 54.35K)

He was only somewhat ok with the Hollies. Everything after that...

People should pull their shit off spotify because it has virtually no payout for artists who aren't already huge stars, this culture war shit id nonsense

Not surprising, he dicksucked Joni back in the day

has anyone other than neil young or his associates (crosby stills nash, joni mitchell) actually pulled their music

Who?
Why mu suddenly is talking about grandpas with guitars??

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 5.12K)

kwab

I just love rich and famous celebrities trying to use their influence to control who we peasants are allowed to listen to

Attached: 3259F2E2-BA17-4157-8EC9-54CD80EECCC3.png (1106x1012, 734.39K)

Imagine being retarded enough at this point to think this is anything but self-interested greedy washed up boomer has-beens looking for one last big paycheck before they kick the bucket.
Aside from Neil Young all these people are losers with short-lived fame whose time in the spotlight is now dwarfed by their time rotting in irrelevance

Wild Tales [Atlantic, 1974]
The title's as phony as the rest of the album, which despite the bought-and-paid-for goodies--an intro here, a harmony there, even a song someplace or another, is mostly a tame collection of reshuffled platitudes. Especially enervating is "Oh, Camile" in which Graham lets us know he is morally superior to a doubt-ridden Vietnam vet. C-

Attached: christgau7.jpg (259x194, 17.19K)

>Aside from Neil Young all these people are losers with short-lived fame whose time in the spotlight is now dwarfed by their time rotting in irrelevance
CSN were basically a joke and none of them stayed relevant past the counterculture era.

All of CSNY and Buffalo Springfield's music will be going too

>Hasn't been relevant since his supergroup of more famous/talented people
Nobody cares, Graham. Good on you for sticking with your old collaborator, Neil, though. You guys should release a new album together

Some no name acts looking for free press/promotion pulled their music too.

>Let's make our music harder for younger generations to access
This is how you become forgotten.

My Buffalo Springfield record still plays just fine.

Attached: ErLDATsWMAQaZvB.jpg (200x374, 12.54K)

I think this will give attention to these older artists since they've been out of the news cycle for a while and young people like controversy.

He clearly only did it because of Neil, it would look bad if he didn't

same. I still listen to their music but they're fucking disgraces.

Spotify does need to be held accountable for spreading vaccine information, though.

Stills is next.

Finally.

He never really liked any of them except Neil Young, he considered the other guys lightweight phonies.