Cat died. Any songs?

This one is hitting me quite hard, bros.

Any songs? Listened to some Bauhaus. Listened to some Aphex Twin. Can't think of where to go from here.

Thank you.

Attached: Cat Memorial.jpg (1200x900, 262.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_VFWR7aB60
youtube.com/watch?v=qShuBP6q888
youtube.com/watch?v=5mqzw7zgQNI
youtu.be/_3k3yoHxFFc
youtu.be/9xJOR7YcaUg
youtu.be/6k1XTXlcTj0
youtube.com/watch?v=H2-1u8xvk54
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw5ztuhEat4
youtube.com/watch?v=RDD0OBbxKU0
youtube.com/watch?v=n420JT35bW4&ab_channel=BoardsOfCanada-Topic
youtube.com/watch?v=YlgTzjZhR80
youtube.com/watch?v=uzFqu5GCHfQ
youtu.be/l8IP3S8dxU8
youtu.be/MV06cSt2MTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=b_VFWR7aB60

Thank you

I feel you brother, mine is getting put down today. They go to a better place than here.

i'll more than likely have this on repeat years from now
youtube.com/watch?v=qShuBP6q888

your mileage may vary, but maybe if they suffered this song will help:
youtube.com/watch?v=5mqzw7zgQNI

That's horrible, losing a pet is never easy. Godspeed user. I'm sure your cat is in a much better place now, looking after you.

I usually listen to Modest Mouse when I'm sad.
youtu.be/_3k3yoHxFFc

Most appreciated anons.

It's fucking weird. In my 38 years on this planet, I have never cried when learning that a loved one has died. I lost it briefly at my Grandma's funeral. I went a bit off the rails when my dog died. But for every other relative, it has either been "sad, but expected", or utter indifference.

Partially, I have been working a lot recently, but mostly it's because Shay was such a good fucking boy. Like, the silliest, gentlest, friendliest, all round bro. I don't know if cats are aware of their own virtues but he certainly lived by his as consistently and authentically as any philosopher could wish to dream.

He had a good innings and when the shock passes and the initial emotions settle, I can appreciate that it is only his body that is dead because his essence will live in my memories for as long as I live.

RIP you fucking BASED cat. It was a gift to know you.

F

youtu.be/9xJOR7YcaUg

Attached: DSC_0448.jpg (3840x2160, 1.16M)

>his essence will live in my memories for as long as I live

it will user, it will. and all left behind of Shay will be kept only by you, inside you and alive forever.
youtu.be/6k1XTXlcTj0

Cheers bros. It really does help.

I was talking to a friend just a moment ago and yeah... Just because his body has conked out, doesn't mean his goodness dies with it. He was getting on but even though he knew he wasn't a kitten any more, he still made the effort to climb trees and lollop around and such; making use of what he had when he had it.

I owe it to him to look after and appreciate myself since that was one of the lessons he left for me.

rest in peace, kits. im sure theyre making gusic in heaven now

got me tear-eyed, user

song for now
youtube.com/watch?v=H2-1u8xvk54

Attached: 0zohZH2.jpg (768x960, 123.73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw5ztuhEat4

You know who to turn to, now everything's changed, come on, let's go
Stop looking for answers in everyone's face, come on, let's go
What's the point in wasting time
On people that you'll never know, come on, let's go

youtube.com/watch?v=RDD0OBbxKU0

youtube.com/watch?v=n420JT35bW4&ab_channel=BoardsOfCanada-Topic

Just while you remember and think..

Attached: 603209_471593742877597_333499121_n.jpg (640x960, 73.38K)

I'm sorry user

im sorry user. i had to put my cat down last year and it was very hard to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=YlgTzjZhR80

lost my cat 6 years ago this coming March, still think about him.

my cat ran away last October and I got so depressed that I tried to hang myself with a microphone cable and just slumped over and cried on the floor when I realized I couldn't set it up properly. That was the only time I ever listened to A Crow Looked At Me and I didn't even finish it. That was and still is the only case where music has made me so completely despondent that I immediately burst into tears. I don't think I made it past forest fire. The only song I went back to during the time after was Soria Moira, and that was only a week or two later and I have not touched it sense. Her name was Pebbles. I cried myself to sleep so many times thinking about what would happen to her if I killed myself and the best and most peaceful moments of my life were snuggling with her in my bed whenever she wanted to. It's been a while since and it still hurts especially not knowing what really happened, but I'm at peace hoping that me and my parents (who I still live with) gave her the good life she deserved. She was such a gentle and sweet soul, even if she did always try to steal our food or drinks and would knock stuff over all the time. I wouldn't have traded the world for her.

Many condolences. Don't know what your grieving process is like but a spot of dark humor might help:
youtube.com/watch?v=uzFqu5GCHfQ

I know that feel bro, held one of my dying cats last year until she was suddenly gone. You can say you could have done better with them and make their lives more enjoyable but remember the moments of joy, love and togetherness you spent. Dying is the central part of existence and they just returned to the universe.

youtu.be/l8IP3S8dxU8
youtu.be/MV06cSt2MTM