Nic Sequeira's New Song Is A BANGER!

Holy shit, Nic Sequeira's new song proves just how good he is at Denver New-Wave. He's undoubtedly the preeminent figure in the Denver New-Wave scene. This new single from him has synths, a driving beat, and his characteristically weird music video, all to create an intense experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMtIp-6NBbc

If I'm going to be honest, I think he's entered a new phase or something. This is so far removed from the stuff he was doing in 2018 with College Buddies: The Music Video, or even 2020 with Phones Are Scary, that he's essentially implanted himself as one of the greats of our time. I can't wait for whatever he has coming out next.

What do you think, Any Forums?

Attached: medicine-finale.png (669x707, 379.63K)

Yeah, I would say Nic has a lot of uniqueness as far as his style is concerned. I've always thought of him as kind of a provocateur with those improvised lyrics and weird persona

He's a fundamentally broken person, he's sick in the head

What's that keyboard he has there? Looks pretty old

Attached: Keyboard.png (801x701, 630.08K)

I gotta say, this is a new direction for Nic. I'm planning on buying one of those cassettes he put out recently, they look pretty cool. I'm not sure if I would call his genre new-wave, I've never really heard that applied to it. What do you think?

Dude looks like new-age Emperor Palpatine

ANOTHER mind-blowing single from Nic? He just keeps coming out with these, doesn't he?

His style kind of reminds me of some of the albums the Beastie Boys produced during the middle of their careers. It has a lot of genre-fusion, but nonetheless retains a distinct sound. You know a Nic Sequeira song when you hear one, and this one definitely doesn't disappoint. Thanks for sharing, OP!

Attached: ad-rock.png (355x401, 136.85K)

Is this some personality only Any Forums is aware of? Context pls

I was wondering the same thing. Who is this Nic guy and why is everyone so enthralled with him?

Nic is rad as fuck, that's who he is

Attached: Nico.png (1000x1000, 1.54M)

New videos from Nicolas Sequeira are basically the only reason I even log onto the Internet anymore. His standards for artistic excellence make me hopeful about the future, and as far as I know there are very few people who go the extra mile like Nic does. This newest song definitely fulfills all my expectations for what Nic song should consist of. An extremely catchy hook, an irreplaceable sound, and spaghetti lyrics. Excelsior!

This new video makes Nic look an avant-garde Terminator

I would probably liken this new "Fundamentally Broken Person" phase of Nic's discography to Michael Jackson's "Moonwalker" phase

Attached: Faptando.png (244x299, 80.2K)

Whoa fucking shill wat? OP that reads like a label publicity bio.
Get rekt faggot

4 posters and 14 posts.
Fucking shillathon

Gonna pump this thing over my stereo and just have it wash over me

We're just very dedicated Nic Sequeira fans. I was first turned onto him back in 2019 and haven't looked back since. Actually listen o the song and then maybe you'll understand why Nic is so iconic here on the web

Attached: Fundamental.png (1000x1000, 1.08M)

Nic is gay? I thought he was asexual

Nic isn't under any label that I know of, unless you count his own record label, Nicolas Records, as a label. But he's the only one signed to it, and he owns it

the fuck is this nonsense. I heard better from sid vicious.

I'm going to be generous here, friend, and assume you're new to Any Forums. In case you weren't aware, these are the rules of Any Forums:

1. Never stick a good man while he's down.

2. Anyone who hates on our lord and savior, Nic "Comics" Sequeira, will be labeled CRINGEMEISTER SUPREME and get SHUNNED by the larger Any Forums community.

3. Buy Any Forums breakfast biscuits. They contain twice the sodium!

Attached: U Been Nic'ed.png (1200x897, 1.66M)

Well, they're not really in the same genres. Sid Vicious can be categorized as punk rock, whereas Nic is more in the Denver new wave scene. While punk and new wave have some overlap, I don't think Nic really falls into the punk category, unless you reduce the punk subculture to a rejection of definition, which I personally don't. I also don't see many similarities between Nic's composition and that of the Sex Pistols. That is a kind of interesting comparison to draw, I guess.

Technically, Nic experiments with a ton of genres. Acapella, jazz, even electro. All his albums sound radically different, and not all of them are explicitly Denver new-wave.

Attached: shaddz.png (472x382, 176.13K)