Well?

Attached: 1643819809890.jpg (640x586, 62.56K)

>Uh yes well excuse but uh we do not listen to the work of wife beaters like John Lemon in my presence. I hope that like I have uh made myself ok, babycakes?

Attached: 1565113719034.jpg (252x200, 15.18K)

It doesn't matter because it isn't about cancelling murderers, rapists and racists. It's a push from people invested in Pfizer being upset that someone is downplaying the effectiveness of their product. Follow the money trail. Always. It always reveals the truth. Not to mention Neil Young recently advertised his music on Amazons music platform (which also hosts Joe Rogan past podcasts)

>slaps his wife once
>apologize for it
>even makes a song about it
>still get treated like the inventor of wifebeating
What's wrong with zoomers?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.97K)

>>slaps his wife once
nice misinformation
>I used to be cruel to my woman, and physically - any woman. I was a hitter. I couldn't express myself and I hit. I fought men and I hit women. That is why I am always on about peace, you see. It is the most violent people who go for love and peace. Everything's the opposite. But I sincerely believe in love and peace. I am a violent man who has learned not to be violent and regrets his violence. I will have to be a lot older before I can face in public how I treated women as a youngster.

Mental retardation, which has nothing to do with Djinn

Attached: John Lennon Beat His Wife 9.jpg (1000x1000, 83.82K)

He doesn't stop being a wife beater just because he apologized. He was the one who boastfully announced that he beat his wife, so he deserves the title of wife beater.

It's obvious ploy to get rid of Rogan even though he's the main draw of Spotify. It's all so tiresome.

He did it once, ask her yourself.
Paul was far worse, he ran off to Hamburg thinking he was abandoning a pregnant Dot. She had a miscarriage.

>He did it once, ask her yourself.
He denies that, and he also attempted to kill May Pang.
>John looked at me and frowned. He was having fun and did not want me to interfere with it. Harry gave John the bottle, and John took another gulp. Half the bottle was gone before Harry said, "Now it's time for the Jacuzzi." He got into the water; so did John. As he was about to pass John the bottle I slipped in between them. My intent was not to stop John from getting the bottle, but it appeared that way to him. He turned and looked at me, a hurt expression on his face. He was drunk and looked very confused. Slowly he reached out, put his hands around my throat, and proceeded to strangle me. As his hands closed tighter I screamed and tried to pull away, but he was incredibly strong. Everything froze. It seemed as if no one could believe what they were witnessing. It couldn't have been more than a few seconds, but it seemed an eternity with John's hands around my neck. Harry snapped to life and pulled John off me. I must say I believe Harry Nilsson saved my life that night.“

Viruses are contagious. Beating your wife like John Lennon did is not.

The virus is contagious regardless of your vaccination status.

This was pointed out day one. Day two it was pointed out he sold most of his music to a company led by a former Pfizer CEO. Regardless of how you personally feel about the issue the real reason is obvious to anyone that looks. These threads are unironically filled with bots and shills so posting is only helping them.

Attached: 1643647726054.png (470x702, 581.02K)

I don't see how any of this is bad. Anyways its about money anyways

based and true

Chris Brown may have beat his gf but he isn't telling people that not beating your gf will give you myocarditis

They also work their employees to literal death and destroy small businesses and and like to bust unions. But there is always Apple who just doesn't give a shit and uses actual slave labor in china. Spotify is the least bad option, prove me wrong.

no musician should ever have to share a platform with podcasters

They're all a bunch of hypocritical boomers.

kek

These are the bots.

Vince is the only good guy there
He's still suffering and it was an accident
All Heil Vince

Attached: markmcgrath4.jpg (225x297, 14.2K)