Net rapper demondice is streaming right now!!

net rapper demondice is streaming right now!!
youtu.be/nP-M3VD3TzQ

Attached: AN66SAxZBfRTnwDpmvKzIVbLDJRG1yFbm0suLchMRw=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 90.6K)

>female

Attached: 1637257647538.jpg (828x608, 120.65K)

>Fake Ass Gold is a love letter to You're An, Ace Kid
I completely got that feeling from it. And I loved it.
The new EP, 1 and 4 were top-tier for her writing and vocals. 2 was good but vent tracks, I got to be in a certain mood to get into (it's mainly for the writer). 3 needs some more time to grow on me.

Attached: howdy.png (199x224, 104.19K)

God I am so happy for her. :,}

Man been a while since someone mentioned Josip On Deck

SHE'S SO CUTE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1635995896852.png (400x400, 183.82K)

Just searched and it looks like the majority of his videos were deleted. I wonder what happened.

I don't give a shit about any of the drama, I just hope she's doing okay.

Same, it feels great to hear confirmation on that

She looks 36

You watching? She's fucking glowing. On the verge of tears when saying how incredible this has all been.

This is a good thread

Attached: 1618512058060.png (700x700, 104.42K)

Most of that shit is damn near 10 years old at this point I think. So who knows what has happened.

Gotta realize that only like ~100 people on this god forsaken site are upset. Then add maybe 100 more twitter schizos.

If you want to discuss vtubers while in exile after this stream, I suggest this thread. Refugees welcome.

Attached: E3KgAqWWYAI685I.jpg (2048x1365, 266.3K)

You're an Ace Kid and Sick Outta Fashion are her best songs

EARS?

> Got banned on /vt/
Well, gues I'll discuss it here then.

I did quite like this EP, probably her best work yet. Really liked how there was little to no moon-speak

stuff happened

Attached: 1627483496714.png (2048x2048, 1.5M)

I hope she makes more music that's not just a cope from her other job

That's normal. It just takes a whole life of experience in their thing for a person to remotely break through in any way these days.

A 20 years old isn't going to write great lyrics because they have nothing to write about. At best somebody writes for them and they're just a voice, and that's a no-no for something as personal as rap.

Glad to hear. [spoiler]I somehow developed unironic autism about watching RL streamers and considering the recent drama I was afraid this was going to be something really bad[/spoiler]

did you post this in /vt/ too? I would but...

Attached: shimadice [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fge8y1z.mp3].png (491x614, 325.71K)

I don't think it's unreasonable that she wants to continue her career as Dice alongside other endeavors. This was literally her entire life. Playing a cartoon character just isn't the same. It's an interesting thing to watch play out though, I don't think I've ever seen anything else like this before. In regards to an artist receiving such vitriol for working on multiple projects I mean.

>great lyrics

I got banned for posting ASS.

Attached: 1618161361064.png (804x765, 784.87K)

>20 years old isn't going to write great lyrics because they have nothing to write about
Untrue

The good news is that the vitriol seems to be "contained" for the most part at least as outside of that certain place she seemed to have received nothing but love. Still going to concernfag over overworking herself because I am a massive faggot I guess.

I have a feeling they confuse me with you and strike me down everytime I use certain images

Attached: 1637338370871.png (1062x598, 489.42K)

Excluding the new stuff (because it's too early and I'm honeymooning over it) my favorites are Dice of a Generation & Hazy Skyscraper.

Consider it this way: what she's doing now will end one day. Hopefully a long time from now, and on good terms, but it will end. Writing songs about how she feels, without any restriction, immortalizes something she cannot control forever. So that once the current gig is up there will still be her real perspective from that journey. It was a vent as much as it was a celebration because it led her to being happier than before.

Attached: loammi-vazquez-demondice.jpg (1024x1324, 195.49K)