Billie is goth now

Billie is goth now.
How long till she starts making post-punk music?

Attached: 273044358_5146068612083568_7750837306838022166_n.jpg (1080x1080, 200.23K)

it hurts.

she is an amazing singer and her brother is a very talented producer, they deserve all the accolades they get and i'm excited to see how she progresses as an artist.

she'll lose her hair before she's 30 if she keeps up with the extreme makeovers every five months

She's going to commit suicide soon

Don't care, how long until Onlyfans?

i love me a bald headed bitch

if she kills herself so will i

Old wives' meme

big titty goth gf arc

It's not retard, it can fuck with your hair

>bitch with a wardrobe filled with designer sneakers dyes her hair black
>hey guys I'm goth now
No, zoomer. Poor motherfuckers will never know what it means to have an identity they didn't buy at Walmart.

>>bitch with a wardrobe filled with designer sneakers dyes her hair black
i hate to break it to you but original goth scene was alot of fashion brands cashing in

personally im more excited for her post-rock era to begin

Lol. So much desperation to keep that public attention.
It's like that has always been the only point to this "project". Fame and attention. it's never been about "music".
These people are boring "product designers". They would eat shit and morph into anything to capture the public's attention. And normies would obviously fall for that.

Time to fap

I swear, if Billie goes full Rebecca Black (or even half Rebecca Black) my cock will look like Gulf War-era Iraq.

Yes, when someone buys clothes, they buy it from someone. They pay for it in money. Welcome to reality. Doesn't mean it's all pop trash affectations by normalfags trying out a new identity of the week, but you'll never know the difference.

>identity they didn't buy at Walmart
"Goths" are the biggest cooonsumer group there is

If she brings rock back to the mainstream i will kiss her feet

im saying your idea that shes not a real goth is silly. beause its always been a consoomer identity since its beginning. half of the goth icons were yuppies before they realized goth was the cool trend then they bought goth outfits and dyed their hair

You just said something incredibly stupid, how does that feel? Just business as usual?
You don't know what a "yuppie" is, do you? Hint: it doesn't mean just having a job in the '80's.