What are examples of bands who reformed and were actually as good if not better after the reformation than they were...

What are examples of bands who reformed and were actually as good if not better after the reformation than they were before it?

Besides pic related, I can't think of any other band

Attached: aHR0cDovL2pvb3gtY21zLWltYWdlLTEyNTEzMTYxNjEuZmlsZS5teXFjbG91ZC5jb20vMjAyMS8wOS8yMy8zYWY5ZjZiYi03NGY3LTRjZDItODZlZS01MDM2ZTQ4NDM2MGIuanBnLzEwMDA=.jpg (1000x1000, 214.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IsdU3HdbhXY
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ6a9FCyEi4
youtube.com/watch?v=ukDp2UdYDgk
youtube.com/watch?v=pUSHCSYtJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=olmsE-YlmPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fall kinda

Slowdive

Failure played great grunge in the 90's, but they really went all-out with the space rock style on post-reunion albums. In The Future might be my new favorite album by them.

Attached: 1.jpg (299x168, 5.66K)

J. Robbins has a couple reunion albums produced under his belt from 90s emo bands that reunited. They're some of my favorite rock records of recent years. Here are some examples

>Pohgoh
OLD ALBUM:
In Memory of Bab (1997, cute indie emo with girl lead singer, about having a crush on boys)
youtube.com/watch?v=IsdU3HdbhXY
NEW ALBUM:
Secret Club (2018, less emo sounding and less exploratory guitar work, but more straightforward songwriting style leads to stronger songs and melodies. lyrics are about the singer's struggle with multiple sclerosis)
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ6a9FCyEi4

>Eighteen Hundred and Froze to Death
OLD ALBUM:
The Last Staple in this Paper Coffin (2000, aggressive emo, wacky shouty vocals and lyrics)
youtube.com/watch?v=ukDp2UdYDgk
NEW ALBUM:
Some Years (2019, less emo and more indie / alt rock, vocals less shouty, lyrics more introspective)
youtube.com/watch?v=pUSHCSYtJkQ

dinosaur jr are a rare mix of talent. they have their indifferences but its this respect for each other that makes it gel.
and thats the issue. respect for bandmates even of you hate them

Brocas Helm

arguably swans

definitely Swans

Superchunk's new material is more memorable than most of the old stuff.

RIP MALONE & REINERT

Attached: images (35).jpg (554x554, 34.87K)

ironically soundgarden.
i first saw them just months before they broke up and they were fucking stupid awful with band members fighting on stage & sounding like shit
went to see them after they reformed and it was amazing. even diehard fans (im not) said they've never sounded better.
cornell was so impressed he couldn't live with himself an heroed

breaking Benjamin

Attached: 1643800335306.jpg (1350x1800, 426.73K)

Duster

Verve; Forth is as good as anything they did in the 90s
youtube.com/watch?v=olmsE-YlmPI

Attached: p01g4tf1[1].jpg (1200x675, 179.39K)

Suede

Joy Division reforming as New Order

i cant believe no one has said mbv yet

incorrect opinion

More like diversely untalented

Drums are terrible and vocalist sounds like a poor man's Gavin Rossdale

No way. The first three albums were kino. The solo J Warner bros records were good too.

does Sun Kil Moon count ?