I've never been so depressed in my life

I've never been so depressed in my life.

8 months ago my hearing in my right ear felt muffled when I woke up. Imagine you put an earplug in and it's in the inside of your ear. I have no insurance because americuck. All my life my ears gave me problems, frequent ear infections, unable to pop for weeks after a plane trip or a drive in the mountains, and literally just pain in my ear drums. They cant relieve pressure correctly because of my shitty tubes for it to drain mucus and ect. Usually a simple antibiotic does the trick but this time it didn't and it legitimately scared me. I've been diagnosed with cholesteatoma, which is skin growth behind my ear. Only way to get rid of it is through surgery. With no insurance and was a wagecuck, you damn right I couldn't afford it. Over the months I worked my ass off, got a good paying job and finally getting insurance starting this month just to get this fixed. Doc just told me today that over the period of the months it has gotten worst, I can literally hear it getting worst and it fills me with dread. He said even after surgery, there's no guarantee that my hearing would be restored.

I love music, I genuinely love music. Its the only thing I ever fallen in love with in this world. Now it's getting taken away but my own body's incompetence. I feel so fucking frustrated and scared. I know I can still hear out of my other but it has so many problems, I cant help but to think it won't last as well. I don't know what to do.

Has this happen to anyone else? Losing to ability to hear correctly? What do you do to cope? I really need help here.

Attached: shin-4751.jpg (450x450, 81.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aumeoaudio.com/
cpap.com/productpage/neilmed-sinus-rinse-regular-kit?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIp6vOi_Lg9QIVGxvUAR1vzAh4EAQYAiABEgKvkfD_BwE
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=WDd7xheINNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good luck man, this is one of the more depressing posts ive read, i cant offer a lot of words because this hasnt happened to me. just keep trucking and good luck. doctors have to tell you it might not work, false hope and all that, i think itll work and youll be okay user

I don't have any advice, but good luck on that surgery, user. Shit sounds terrifying.

My mom has one of those. Although she opted not to have it removed as they are a pain to extract and her hearing was hardly affected.
Absolutely have it removed user, you’re young I assume. You will heal and you will get your hearing back

They make special earbuds that "balance out" hearing damage and apparently they are fairly sophisticated

aumeoaudio.com/

Once you take the lows, all thats left is the highs.
It may seem like things are over, but life will march on, and eventually you'll be able to catch up to it if you keep going forward. It's good that you talked about it.

Godspeed user.

wishing for user to be healed. only want the best for you, man. i hope you can still recover.

My sympathies, man. Sincerely. Music is incredible, beautiful, and one of the purest wells of love and life we’ve got left. But you are, and always have been, so much more. Just yourself, with or without music, because you ARE alive. All art, even at its best, is just a reflection of the stuff inside us.

Uncontrollable change is one of the only constants in life we can easily recognize, and that’s terrifying. But, there are much deeper, warmer constants; ones we have no language for that exist nevertheless, and always will. So even if you lose the source of warmth you’ve had your whole life, don’t be afraid. It’ll be hard but you’ll find that love and life somewhere else over time, as long as you still love and live, because it’s all just a reflection of something eternal that’s inside you. Have faith in yourself.

Anyway, Brian Wilson has the exact same problem. He’s done alright. Take a lesson from him and don’t wallow too much. It is what it is.

(ok maybe not the exact same problem but close enough lol)

Attached: 27E5408C-2B17-4675-BFB5-0938F6C2EA32.jpg (1170x1200, 585.77K)

Hey OP, good on you for working hard to solve your problem.

I hope you don't lose your hearing. It'll probably be fine, doctors always give you that worst case scenario stuff because they're liable otherwise.

stop complaining before you even get the surgery dumbass

At least you don't have tinnitus like me, genuinely makes me want to go deaf sometimes just for the constant noise to stop

I'd say go for it. Sounds like you'll lose hearing anyway if you don't go through that surgery. Chances are that everything will be alright.
And take good care of the other one. Keep working so that you have money for savings and insurance just in case (not just regarding this problem but everything in general).
Also, move out of the shithole called USA to an actual first world country as soon as possible.
Good luck!

Good luck OP, hope you get your hearing back and the surgery goes well

Good luck OP, hope it goes well. But hey, if it doesn't, at least you won't ever have to listen to nu metal again.

Hey OP, if you want to try something that's affordable, check this out. It lets you pump a large amount of saline water that goes through your sinuses and back to your throat. I don't know if it'll help you with your ear problem, but you never know. Everything is connected. You need to use it with distilled water though, so you don't introduce microbes to your sinuses. There's also the neti pot if you want to go the traditional Indian route.

cpap.com/productpage/neilmed-sinus-rinse-regular-kit?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIp6vOi_Lg9QIVGxvUAR1vzAh4EAQYAiABEgKvkfD_BwE

It's ok shinji, you can still lift

Attached: yeahhhh.jpg (1039x930, 126.01K)

he'd still get cucked by fucking aida at the end lol

Dude you gotta be 17 to post here. Every working class burger knows how to deal with that situation.
Step 1: go to ER, report health problems
Step 2: get fixed up
Step 3: leave and don’t pay. If you’re concerned about your credit pull the whole Sam Hyde debt collector bit
> ah geez dude I just hurt my KEG dude. 3 dollahs a month a ah geez I can give you a dollar a month dude, see I just gout outta the hospital. My LEG twisted and *ramble for 15 mins*
If somebody is standing between me and money I can’t WAIT to tell a LONG STORY.

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=WDd7xheINNM

Easy peasy

Attached: 484B7710-FDC9-432B-8412-21090611063F.jpg (677x452, 183.44K)

here i was expecting some gay ass post, it'll be ok user.

Attached: 400.png (500x310, 171.5K)

chin up, user.

i lost my hearing in my right ear when i was six or seven. got a really bad case of meningitis and spent a week in a hospital being pretty much on the brink of death.

i'm 26 now, and music is one, if not the most important thing in my life. my life is pretty fuckin shit honestly, and i don't know if i'd even be around if not for music. it is what it is. i sometimes get really sad and angry knowing that i can't fully enjoy music like every normal person, but yeah, i get over it eventually. what's really fuckin shitty is that i have to avoid wearing earplugs/headphones, since that might affect the healthy ear. so yeah, i'm pretty much forced to listen to music when i'm at home, and i have to be alone, since i don't want my parents or my roommate listening to deathspell omega or something like that.

i just have to keep going. i try to cope by thinking about the people who have it worse than me. sometimes it works, sometimes not so much.

wish you all the best, user

Attached: tenor.png (500x372, 169.08K)