Supported femininsm and lgbtq, died cause of antics of a woman

why did really kurt kill himself ?

i think it wasnt cause of Courtney regardless of how obxnoxious she was, i think deep down Kurt just wanted to leave the stage like this, he just didnt wanted to be forgotten. he paid the price of fame through this final act.

Attached: kurt-cobain-fbi-file.jpg (1024x682, 404.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKfawOyn1AA
youtube.com/watch?v=RmhV7R7gfrc&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fbi file

he was a depressed junkie. that's it.
there's no fucking conspiracy, when i was a nirvana fan i kind of was in that boat, but research more and there's holes in it everywhere.
i have no doubt that this man shot himself in the mouth with a shotgun in '94
his song style was depressive, his lyrics towards the end of his career frequently referenced death and drug abuse metaphorically and literally (played off as a joke by the band)
his health was in fucking shambles, him and his wife were hooked on heroin, he was dealing with that while being in a large band and having multiple tours lined up
no fucking shit, fill in the dots.

kurt died so waysis could live

Attached: 'waysis.png (317x400, 154.43K)

Bro he was in Nirvana, he stood no chance of being forgotten, I don't think he was worrying about that. There's still plenty of artists who've died by suicide and are mostly forgotten, and the romanticization around it is really only a 21st century phenomena.
To me, he seemed to have genuine love for his daughter, he was in the middle of filing divorce proceedings and leaving Courtney after he found out about her affair. I think most people are just willingly uninformed or ignorant around the case for Cobain's suicide, these days it's usually the latter.
Seriously though, 75/25 odds he was murdered, this could honestly be one of the greatest injustices in American history

>he stood no chance of being forgotten
lol almost every other lead singer from rock bands of similar popularity from that same era are pretty completely forgotten besides among a few nostaligic boomers. the only reason you even think Nirvana was this unforgettable legendary band is cause he killed himself

literally retarded, if you've met some, junkies don't kill themselves, they're resilient as fuck, especially rich ones you inbred bong.

Chronic pain leads to Heroin use to numb the pain, heroin becomes mandatory as the withdrawals coupled with the chronic pain are too much to bare, depression about being dependent on the worst drug available kicks in, depression worsens as you catch your innocent, pure daughter watching you nod off daily, wife is a cunt, fans think youre the greatest person alive but the voice inside your head keeps reminding you every 30seconds that youre a worthless piece of shit whose a becoming a burden on those around you. Try to rehab, pain is just to much to deal with always keeping your spirits down. This goes on and on and on and on and on and on, day after day after day after day after day, until one day you wake up and realize "whats the fucking point?" Its always been there with you, everyday, that voice saying......do it....

They weren't even a boomer band you absolute idiot lmao, how fucking ignorant are you? Grunge artists still pull in 10mil+ on streaming platforms last time I checked, and Nirvana was always the most popular among this genre, and they've been passed down by their parents so now practically any zoomer who isn't retarded knows about them. You honestly seem like the type of thoughtless and self-assured person that would actually commit suicide, you should do it bro.

>wife's a cunt
a proper featherweight way of putting things, true brit

There's no evidence or reason that he died because of "antics of a woman". You're just mad you fuck your hand and not women. He died because music and popularity meant nothing anymore.

>divorce proceedings and leaving Courtney after he found out about her affair
That is huge hearsay, I believe she stopped fucking Billy after becoming pregnant. Billy was also married from 93-95

there's plenty of evidence, you actual incel.

>huge hearsay
hearsay is literally the only basis for Courtney's innocence.
Plenty of people have come forward with statements about Kurt's plans for divorce, even his lawyer.
>Billy
I'm not even talking about Billy. Literally stop being uninformed faggot and look into it, most of the people are too lazy to actually look into it, it's quite interesting

>tumblr gif
>literally just a prime example of Kurt's good nature, even being protective of his sociopathic wife
just fucking rot you brainfried oldfag.

Innocence from what? The fact that so many people think members of Kurt's inner circle are blindly protecting Courtney is beyond delusional. All her dirty laundry has been aired.
When Kurt died she went on a rampage trying to find the person that """killed""" him, including questioning Layne Stanley's father. Revealed for the first time in Alice in Chains: The Untold Story. Everyone else kept it to themselves over the years because...there's barely anything nefarious about his death

Attached: 1596766836855.png (956x642, 453.55K)

>Innocence from what? The fact that so many people think members of Kurt's inner circle are blindly protecting Courtney is beyond delusional
yeah idk why this isn’t brought up more. kathleen hanna and kat bjelland would be the first in line (of many) to expose courtney. but as we saw with yoko/beatles it doesn’t really matter fans will always go for the easy target

>they never heard his kino voicemail message
youtube.com/watch?v=pKfawOyn1AA

Attached: KurtPhone.png (1170x575, 1.36M)

Courtney's been accused of murdering or assaulting by proxy many times, she's threatened people with the use of hitmen, harassed and stalked people with private investigators, all sorts of "nefarious" Machiavellian shit.
I genuinely believe that the bandmates were ignorant to Courtney's treachery as they were all pretty self-contained and non-communicatory. They have incentives now to just accept the narrative and move on, so it's not just for Courtney's protection.
Plenty of details don't add up around his actual death and what little the police (Who fucking failed to name Courtney as a suspect) preserved of the crime scene.
>took too much heroin to have the motor function to pick up the shotgun just after injection. (could be his tolerance)
>shotgun shot out towards the opposite side of the room than it should've based on the theoretical position he was handling the gun, and where the shotgun fell
that's off the top of my head, and plenty of nefarious shit, the autopsy hasn't even been released to the public, nor has the case been reopened once,

Attached: y_b3aece2a.jpg (572x770, 221.25K)

Dude was protecting his and his wife's reputation. I guarantee you he was pressured by Courtney to do this shit.

>Mark Lannegot has never watched a manic sociopath in self-preservation mode.
Courtney is fucking evil, dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=RmhV7R7gfrc&t=1s
Kurt's second long term gf Mary Lou Lord fucking hates Courtney, Kurt should've wifed her up... tragic.

Attached: 102Muf1jmr8.jpg (800x588, 212.11K)

Don’t you ever compare courtney love to Yoko ono. Courtney Love had talent